What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canna Boost Foliar feeding

L

Leonidas

I was at the hydro shop today and the kid that worked their said that the Boost worked best as a spray , So I'm wondering do any of you do this ? I'm going on my 3rd run with the Boost and for the money I'm just not as happy as I think I should be . I'm also looking for a cheaper substitute if anyone has one . Thanx for any help . Zoo

G

Greyskull

Leonidas said:
I was at the hydro shop today and the kid that worked their said that the Boost worked best as a spray , So I'm wondering do any of you do this ? I'm going on my 3rd run with the Boost and for the money I'm just not as happy as I think I should be . I'm also looking for a cheaper substitute if anyone has one . Thanx for any help . Zoo

Aloha Zoo.

I've been told the same thing by "the kid at the hydro shop".... westcoast?
Was told it'll be like mainlining steriods for the plants.
I just don't really like sprating if I don't have too...

I believe H&G's Bud XL is their version of Boost .

Why the change of account?

G

Greyskull

OGRaq said:
For the money cannaboost doesn't seem to be living up to the hype at all.

Your gallery doesn't support your statement. Have you even used it? What have you grown? What the hell are you talking about?

These all got Boost...I don't have that green of a thumb.

OGRaq

Greyskull said:
Your gallery doesn't support your statement. Have you even used it? What have you grown? What the hell are you talking about?

These all got Boost...I don't have that green of a thumb.

I did a side by side with 3 rooms, 1 room used 10ml/gal boost, 1 room used greenfuse and one room nothing. Room that got no booster only did just a little worse than the other 2.

I'll pm you when i decide to start a gallery, which will be ... no time soon. Grown over 100 strains the past 10-15 years. My old account was full of pics, look that one up if you want.

OGRaq

was the same on OG, CW and from the start of this site. If you know you know, if you don't you don't.

glad boost worked for you. didn't do as much as canna claimed, for me anywyas..

what did you use to compare it with? did you have a control? all 3 rooms used the same additives and base nutes and all 3 rooms were og kush.

Last edited:
L

Leonidas

OGRaq does do some heavy grows bro he just keeps to himself more . I gotta back his skill level no doubt .

G

Greyskull

thats cool I hope he (and everyone else) understands where I was coming from.
I don't know but I'll take zoo's word you know your stuff. No disrespect meant man, hope none taken.

Comp grow all the same... canna coco A/B, rhizo, zyme, pk... I use the stuff at 50% if you can believe that! You said its a little difference... I think its a big one. you say tomato I say french fries. Its all good :joint:

Oscuridad

I keep lookin up links Zoo, but can't find a single listing of ingredients.

Not much that makes me less confident than advertising praise galore with no real info...

You mind sharing what's all on the label?

G

Greyskull

Oscuridad said:
I keep lookin up links Zoo, but can't find a single listing of ingredients.

Not much that makes me less confident than advertising praise galore with no real info...

You mind sharing what's all on the label?

per the label...
DERIVD FROM:
Plant extracts (Vinasse)
Sugar Cane

0-0.1-0.1

BlindDate

Veteran
My vote is also a thumbs down for Boost. Tried once, no diff.

Spray might be a cheap way to try it though. Did the guy say how to mix?

B

bonecarver_OG

i dont believe in those boost products :D but maybe using them at very small quantities there actually might be a benefit.

my last grow (this current one) im testing to use a small bit of soil in the coco - this if it works out ok will give a small amount of biological life to the coco and that might work better than adding to the EC of the water. my conditions are extreme with very hard water etc - and maybe my aproach is lame hehe lol for an area with higher tapwater quality and and for a grower with a few extra bucks to spend more.

i just remember the mix grows of soil/coco berzerker used to do back in the days - maybe he still does. i jsut dont see him around anymore. but anyway - mixing a small amount of soil for me works ok :D

also it makes nute doses very small for the recently born seedlings.

lets see later - ill post my findings :D

peace! :D

Last edited:
L

Leonidas

I've stopped using Boost and use Molasses now and it's working great .

Grizz

Veteran
never have used the boost but do use the pk stuff for the last 4 weeks of flower once a week, Im sure some of you grow bigger buds but mine satisfy me, no pics greyskull, but I do grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts