What's new

Canadian pot activist to plead guilty this summer

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never said anything about child abuse or molestation. I said I read posts where he was "offering" advice to a poster on how to have anal sex with his 15 year old girlfriend. And his suggestions involved the use of cocaine and alcohol to "relax her". I also wrote I thought it was wrong for him to pass joints to minors and to blow smoke in the faces of police officers.

Now, if you know Marc so well, how old was Jodi when they started "dating"? I bet you stay away from that one.

As for all the money he donated, can you post a link to any proof from any organizations? I know NORML doesn't have any....

And Marc is more than welcome to come here and defend himself. I'll guarantee that. But I'll bet he doesn't show up.......

VanXant

People who dont do anything notable, really should refrain from talking shit about those that DO.

Hes an international figure with a lot of good work and good history. Youre just an anonymous internet nickname with a slanderous tongue flappin. Im not even sure why your post was worthy of a comment. I should have just let you sit and revel in your ignorance.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
I said I had heard rumours.....are they true? Dunno...don't really care. My opinions on the fact that I believe he has hurt Canadians cause is based on personal observations of watching and listening to him for over a decade. Was I really supposed to respond to a childish post insinuating I have done nothing for our cause simply because I don't post my name or pic on IC mag?? I am not in the limelight but I do do my part....I also grow. So you figure out why I don't post my name or pic here.

Goldenlung

I smoked with Marc during a stay in Vancouver during the heavily touted "Summer of Legalization" about 5-6 years ago. I got to watch them tape Pot-TV and talk shit on US policy. I don't get the feeling that I'll be having any more of these enlightening conversations with Marc, who's a really funny guy, because of the twisted US legal system. I'll be prayin' for an appeal for 'em though!

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People who dont do anything notable, really should refrain from talking shit about those that DO.

Hes an international figure with a lot of good work and good history. Youre just an anonymous internet nickname with a slanderous tongue flappin. Im not even sure why your post was worthy of a comment. I should have just let you sit and revel in your ignorance.

Just answer the questions instead of side stepping them.....

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Wow, I'm sure it's just a co incidence you found this thread within your 2nd post....

I'm a Canadian and I first heard rumours over a deacde ago about ME and young'uns...I'm sure it's co incidence that numerous people across 2 countries have heard the same rumour. When I heard the rumour I did not have the internet, did not read CC and I was never a member of his forum.

Irregardless of all that, I can attest first hand that ME has only hurt our cause in Canada. That's hard to swallow for some, but it is my opinion, formed by watching first hand his antics across the country. People who portray him as some kind of martyr need to get a grip. If the man is as pure as the snow is white up here, why does he needs friends defending him every time something bad is mentioned about him?

I agree 100% Karmagirl, I've seen him first hand slobber all over young girls..real creepy

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
ME has always been the kind of person you love or love-to-hate. As a businessman, he made a lot of money with his over-priced seeds. I don't fault him on that, as a businessman is free to charge whatever the market will pay. He was not exactly the best poster child for pot that we could have. He looks like a raccoon with his black circled eyes and hits on every woman he talks to. I have seen several of the interviews he has done with female reporters and he has hit on every one of them. Giving pot to kids and blowing smoke in cops faces does nothing for the cause. As a role model, he sucks! In any case, he should not go to jail for selling seeds. If he is at risk, so is Gypsy,Chimera, Simon and Shanti. I can't stand ME, but don't want to see him(or anyone else ) behind bars for pot!

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
boo f'kn hoo. So what if he likes young chicks.. WHO TF DOESNT?..And "Kharma girl"...im sure thats your REAL NAME. Lets hear what you LIKE, and lets see your pic ma'am and lets talk shit on you for a while.".

No thanks, no underage girls for me..and no talking shit on KG or I'll come over and give you a taste of the Dirty Sanchez alright, I'll talk shit to you personally! She's our super moderator..
You obviously have an agenda here.

DirtySanchez230.jpg

K

KMK0420

so, after like 20 people came and defended the point i was making, let me say this..

there are 2 "unknowns" (who have like 20 posts, and are only in this thread) defending M.E.

why is that? that sounds to me like someone lurked the site, and told some people to sign up and run their mouth..those 2 ding dongs need banned IMHO, defending a pedder? cmon' now. and all they do is post and call people names anyway...they contribute nothing to the site what so ever.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
so, after like 20 people came and defended the point i was making, let me say this..

there are 2 "unknowns" (who have like 20 posts, and are only in this thread) defending M.E.

why is that? that sounds to me like someone lurked the site, and told some people to sign up and run their mouth..those 2 ding dongs need banned IMHO, defending a pedder? cmon' now. and all they do is post and call people names anyway...they contribute nothing to the site what so ever.

And leaving shitty vulgar rep responses to try to cause some kind of online fight.
So predictable and obvious..

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They haven't broken the TOU and they have a right to their opinion. I have nothing against either of them. I just wish if they choose to debate they could be less abusive and answer the questions I asked....

vancityj

I'm editing this particular post of mine so as not to inflame things any more than they appear to be. There's really no need for it, right? At this point, you're either part of the solution, or you're part of the problem. Some people will have to agree to disagree on certain things. Peace.

msc008

I am not here to defend Emery. All I'm trying to defend is the right for someone to be judged by their words and actions not rumors.

The only fact I know is that Jodie is 27 years younger than Marc and was under 21 when they met.

The real issue here is why are we discussing how much of a creep Marc is or isn't when he is about to lose his freedom???

How many people in this thread have served time in jail?

I'm willing to bet not JJ or Kharmagirl or they might be a little more sympathetic.

The MJ movement is small enough with chopping it up even further.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but can't we at least agree that it is wrong Marc is going to be locked up for selling seeds?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah we don't want anyone locked up for anything connected with the plant.....that goes without saying......next they might start to victimise and criminalize those that grow Lupins.....

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but can't we at least agree that it is wrong Marc is going to be locked up for selling seeds?
Specially in Canada, sure, but wouldn't it be wrong of him to come off so dopey and represent Cannabis users in a way that harmed the movement and made the authorities take the steps they did against him and the movement to legalize, because he made no sense?

Just because he made millions off seed sales doesn't mean he's my martyr ... Prince of Pot..I never saw him give an interview where he didn't come off as a super loopy stoned ass horny dood..I just can't take the guy seriously and I wouldn't want him representing me in this war...

msc008

Specially in Canada, sure, but wouldn't it be wrong of him to come off so dopey and represent Cannabis users in a way that harmed the movement and made the authorities take the steps they did against him and the movement to legalize, because he made no sense?

Just because he made millions off seed sales doesn't mean he's my martyr ... Prince of Pot..I never saw him give an interview where he didn't come off as a super loopy stoned ass horny dood..I just can't take the guy seriously and I wouldn't want him representing me in this war...

Hey, if you want a better spokesperson than step right up! THe only way you are going to agree 100% with any representative is if you run yourself.

And BTW I really resent the people who insiuate I came to IC forum to defend Emery, I just found this. You want to see why I'm really here than read my first posts: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2434872

Peace!:joint:

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am not here to defend Emery. All I'm trying to defend is the right for someone to be judged by their words and actions not rumors.

The only fact I know is that Jodie is 27 years younger than Marc and was under 21 when they met.

The real issue here is why are we discussing how much of a creep Marc is or isn't when he is about to lose his freedom???

I'm willing to bet not JJ or Kharmagirl or they might be a little more sympathetic.

Wrong again. I don't know about KG, but I did a little time..... And I didn't ask anyone else to pay my Lawyer or whine about it. I got myself into it on my own so I took care of it on my own.......

I give away hundreds of clones and seeds each year and grow for a handful of disabled veterans. And you know what? I don't ask a penny for it.

And you need to check your facts again. Jodi wasn't 21 when her and Marc met...... Let me give you a hint..... It's lower......

Anyways, if you think giving joints to minors and blowing smoke in the face of Law Enforcement is going to get pot legalized, you may also be the problem.....

Last edited:
R

randude101

Not for nothing sir, but you know these folks all pretty well for only being here 7 post. I can't believe I got sucked up now.

So one way or another, as nice as you are, I smell something.

I am sorry about this guy getting locked up. Just a few minutes of that stuff really gets on my nerves. Not served time, but have had my brushes.

I just hope these rumors aren't true. They will serve someone those kinds of papers years after he started the sentence for the other.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Anyways, if you think giving joints to minors and blowing smoke in the face of Law Enforcement is going to get pot legalized, you may also be the problem.....
This is my problem, the guy used Cannabis to get fortune, fame and young gals and piss off authorities instead of getting them to cooperate...What he most wanted was to be known as the Prince of Pot IMO, not represent the average MJ user who wants to be taken seriously and go about legalization in a thought out way. As I mentioned before, this is part of some agenda, thanks for the cuss words and shitty neg message BTW