What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canadian LP looking to use formulations for shrooms

TPayne

Not surprisingly, a company that sells cannabis became interested in mushrooms. I sell cannabis myself, and I know how profitable it is.

TPayne

Not surprisingly, a company that sells cannabis became interested in mushrooms. I sell cannabis myself, and I know how profitable it is. Whereas people used to be less likely to buy different substances and mostly used everything for medicinal purposes, things have changed now. Things are different now... It's easy to buy cannabis anywhere in the U.S.. Yes, I agree it is illegal in some states. But if you show a doctor's note saying that you need it for your health, there's no problem. In my store, which I rent from Parsl, there is never a problem with customers who a doctor has advised about my products. It doesn't matter if it's cannabis or mushrooms.

Latest posts

Latest posts