What's new

Canada Day

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Probably going to just hang out for a while, then make my way down for a few cold ones while I watch the fireworks.

I always celebrate Canada Day, last year was in Ottawa, if you have never done it. YOU SHOULD. Was a great time, and 30 mins of fireworks is very impressive

I always celebrate Canada Day, last year was in Ottawa, if you have never done it. YOU SHOULD. Was a great time, and 30 mins of fireworks is very impressive

I have been doing that for the past 4 years and would also recommend it to those who have never been. It's a wicked experience. Although this year I may stay home and bbq, the past couple years the commute home has been a PITA. One hell of a party though! Nugz

NateDizz

Last year I got busted with a quarter of mushrooms on me and about half as much in me while downtown enjoying the entertainment. It was quite the experience dealing with the cops while tripping balls on the best mushrooms I'd ever had. Havn't done 'em since. I never was a big fan, too many ups and downs too quickly. They're alright in moderate doses but I tend to do things in excess...

This year I'll probably take it pretty easy. :joint:

PARADOX

hosting a free electronic show by the river at a local park :) many a blunts will be passed around

D

danny karey

Geting messed up and going to Harris park to catch some fireworks.

danny

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
I'm in Ottawa so I'll probably end up at the Hill :D I agree, everyone has to experience Canada Day on Parliament Hill at leqast once, it's awesome :D

D

Dallas

Explosives..lots of em,lol !

Spendin time with the Kids/friends lighting dubs and lots of fireworks.

Never been to Parliament Hill,Sounds fun will have to check it out some day!

Have a Safe and fun Canada's day everybody!

Peace and Take Care

Dallas

Sleepy

Veteran
Happy Canada Day!!

Happy Canada Day!!

best wishes to all of you up north, eh...

sounds like lots of fun:

Canada Day celebrates country’s 142nd birthday
As Canada gets ready to proudly don red and white, Canada Day activities across the country are geared up to celebrate the history, culture and pride of Canadians from coast to coast. Here’s what’s happening on Canada Day across the country.

Vancouver

If you’re in Vancouver, party it up at Canada Place – they always have awesome fireworks and, this year, they’re also doing a parade and festival.

Edmonton

Pancake breakfasts, sports activities, events at city hall, and a great line-up of things to do at Fort Saskatchewan Legacy Park Bandshell are all on the card for Canada Day in Edmonton. Don’t miss one of the many fireworks displays happening around the city as well.

Toronto

Check out up-and-comers The Abrams Brothers and NQ Arbuckle at Mel Lastman Square in Toronto for Canada Day. Celebrations will finish with a fireworks show at 10:15pm.

Montreal

Upping the ante this year, Montreal’s Canada Day activities will include the city’s first-ever wakeboarding competition, the Speed Soccer Canada Cup and an aerial parachute show. The evening show will be just as impressive, with 90 minutes of music, lasers and fireworks.

Ottawa

The biggest ‘do in Canada’s capital region are the events that happen on Parliament Hill, but there are also great Canada Day parties at Major’s Hill and Jacques-Cartier Parks. However, you definitely want to hit up Parliament Hill at some point in the day to take in one of two shows featuring Sarah McLachlan – she’s on the stage during the noon show as well as at night.

Halifax

Start your day with a pancake breakfast, followed by the Tattoo Parade in downtown Halifax or a picnic on the Commons, take in the sights and sounds of the shows at the Dartmouth Waterfront, and top your Canada Day festivities off with fireworks at Halifax Harbour.

...don't forget the ganga, eh?:joint:

picture.php

C

Classyathome

Corner Gas marathon...

Happy Cannabis Day, to all my Canuck friends, and the rest of ya that WISH you were Canucks...

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Fun facts about Canada:

(EVIL) Facts and Opinions about Canada
FACT: 80% of Canada's population is located on the border of the United States.
OPINION: Canada may invade the United States at any given moment.
FACT: Some Canadians speak French.
OPINION: Canadians speak French so that Americans can't understand them.
FACT: Canada is the second largest country in the world (After Russia).
OPINION: Canada feels the need to become the largest country in the world.
FACT: Canada has maritime boundary disputes with the US.
OPINION: Canada will try anything to increase its size.
FACT: Canada's population growth rate is higher then that of the United States.
OPINION: Canadians are trying to over populate the world.
FACT: Canadians have a longer life expectancy rate then Americans.
OPINION: Canadians may not be human.
FACT: In Ontario (the province that is home to the capital of Canada) it is now legal for women to go topless in public.
OPINION: Canada is sliding down the slippery slope of immorality and plans to drag the USA along with it.
FACT: Canada has 6,522,092 males fit for military service.
OPINION: Canadian soldiers are all prepared to give their lives for the betterment of the country.
OPINION: Canada owns more of America then Americans do.
OPINION: Canadians may be trying to buy our country out from under us.
FACT: The popular Fox TV show "The X-Files" is filmed in Canada.
OPINION: Canadians are actually alien invaders from another galaxy.
CONCLUSION: Canadians hate Americans and have plans to overtake the US, and they have the power to do so.

R

randude101

Thanks for pointing out an important fact.. French is the only language you will be made fun of attempting. Most others will be glad you tried

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
I wasn't making fun, I corrected...thank you for the well wishes. I'm sure everyone had a great day, as you will tomorrow.

Latest posts

Latest posts