What's new

CANADA BOUND!!! NEED ADVICE

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
Hello all!

I am planning a trip to the http://www.torontohemp.com/and definitely want to bring some genetics back home with me now that I have the chance to add to the collection, I want to jump on the moment. Need to know of some seed stores close by or in the area that I can visit. Ive got some SUPER SILVER HAZE (good seed from grower) and N.Y.C.D. (bag seed)..

Also, if there are any cool spots to hang out, smoke out, chill at that would be cool too. I was in Canada quite a few moons ago, and my bro has never been. We are considering this our pre-amsterdam mecca!!! LOL I could look at maps all day, but that’s not what I need, I need that “local info” from the . . . well . . . locals !!!

I will be checking back so keep the posts comin’ !!! thanks to the community for the assist, really appreciate it!!

You can smoke at Roach o' Rama (The hotbox cafe) - They also have vaporizers for use.. A nice food selection, and plenty of paraphernalia for you all to handle

Look it up in google.. It's in Kensington market - Just take a cab from THC and you'll be there in no time :smoker:

*TheKingsOf420*

Go to THC and the will help you out.. I wouldnt go to The HotBOx But I would go to Kindred Cafe... Its the best place.... There are 3 or 4 seed stores in toronto so just ask them at THC....

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
KharmaGirl said:
Wow... Still posting crap and wasting space? At least keep it in the right forum.
damn and you call yourself "kharmagirl" ?? lmao, to each his own i guess,

anywho, the trip i was gonna take has since been canceled, it was supposed to be for me and my bro, but we really got into it and needless to say, that isnt going down, matter of fact nothing will be going down between me and him at all.

but all in all, i think i will definitely get to canada at some point, i got some cousins that are willing to take the trip with me, i just gotta watch em and make sure they dont try and bring anything back!!! lmao

but what about seeds, any angle on where to get seeds? i know things are rocky since the whole emery thing. matter of fact, dont bother , god forbid anyone of you thinks im leo or some crazy shyt, ill talk to the good cannadians myself, and get sorted out by the locals

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
As you can see he was banned, so there was obviously prior behaviour from him that others were aware of that you might have not have been. You like people mucking up threads with off topic stuff? Have a good one :wave:

Storm Crow

Veteran
A good place to ask about the Canadian scene...

A good place to ask about the Canadian scene...

would be treatingyourself.com. A nice little Canadian medical cannabis site.
- Granny :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts