What's new

Can your mobile phone be traced even if its off?

dddaver

Veteran
I don't mean to hijack here, or derail this, and yup, take the battery out if at all concerned.

But every time I hear things like, "It's absolutely no big deal, so what? You should only worry if you have something to hide." I think they are missing the point entirely. I do not sell. I only grow for me. Other than that I'm a very law abiding citizen. The point is liberty and personal freedoms, and just another inroad toward becoming and being just a tool for someone else. It's simply a means of high level slavery, and we're all against that...right? Just because I choose to be private and not partake in all the reindeer games, does that make ME suspect? Hell no, the other way around actually.

I firmly believe in individual liberties and rebel at ANYTHING that might be an inroad to limit that. But that's just me. I don't really care what anyone else does, until they fuck with me, then "hold your hat".

Siomha

smart phones are the worst. they showed on TV how easy it is to hack in your phone from a laptop.

Latest posts

Latest posts