What's new

Can you see CBD?

theJointedOne

Veteran
picture.php

harlequin 17%cbd 6%thc

Reevage

Yes, it seems to counteract the THC quite well. Considering most commercial cannabis strains have 3% CBD (rare) or less, you're probably not exposed to much CBD at all. 6% is normally enough, when the CBD levels are below that. :)

Higher cbd than the THC in it... yes. Most hemp has so little thc in it that the amount of CBD isn't much either. That's changing with growing awareness but still in its infancy.

Keep it Clean! :D

Dose anyone know where you can get Some CW?

TJO - Beautiful bud. Looks sorta like my canatonic. Maybe afghan in origin?? Would you say it grows looking amber?

Charlottes web is apparently renamed r4 from greenwerkz in Co springs is what I've heard and the seeds are not available but will b.

theJointedOne

Veteran
i didnt grow it, but the buds do have an amber hue to them and especially when you break down a nug on the inside.

smell is fuzzy, similar to the acdc

JointOperation

Dose anyone know where you can get Some CW?

charlottes web is in colorado for sure. i got some S1s started. i couldnt get the clone kuz dude was scared to send plants.. as he thought it would be found.. but he said lots of people have it.. just alot of people dont give it out unless u have proof your using it for someone who needs it ... also. bought a few packs of medi haze.. and skunk haze from CBD CREW. .. i just popped some of each.. so soon we shall see.

Jwish27

Helpful CBD strains

Helpful CBD strains

TGA Subcool Seeds - Pennywise

Pennywise

Harlequin x Jack The Ripper

After years of research and testing we have finally developed a hybrid with very high CBD. In over 70% of tested samples the CBD was in the range of 12-15% CBD and equal parts of THC as well. For those patients looking for a High CBD strain with great flavor this is your admission ticket to something special.

Phenotypes: There are 4 main phenotypes. All have virtually the same smell and taste and all buds tend to show some purple. The main difference between phenotypes is in the bud structure and the dominant color; buds are either fingery or round, with pale green or purple as their chief color. The purple buds are particularly impressive.
Height: Short to Medium
Yield: Medium
Recommended for Indoor and Outdoor. This strain is super powdery mildew resistant.
Best way to grow: Topped once, limited stretch on most phenotypes.
Harvest: 60-67
Sat/Ind: 20/80
Hybrid: Harlequin x Jack The Ripper
High Type: Clear head with a slow onset body and an immediate sense of well being. The analgesic and relaxing properties of the CBD rich Harlequin mother come through nicely and the invigorating pep you get from the JTR high makes this an amazing all day smoke for with real medicinal value.
Taste/Aroma: Phenotypes range from a fresh ground coffee/pepper to a lemon bubblegum. The smoke is smooth and full bodied.
Notes: CBD could be effective in easing symptoms of a wide range of difficult-to-control conditions including: rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, alcoholism, PTSD, epilepsy, antibiotic-resistant infections and neurological disorders. CBD has demonstrated neuroprotective effects, and its anti-cancerpotential. (Citing from ProjectCBD.org)

I like this back and fourth good dialog....I myself have seizures so I wanted to try the cannatonic, I did sadly to say I did not feel much of anything,but....I do smoke lots of pot and have been for years so it's alot harder for me to feel much, I think it would do best in oil or wax form this is where I have experienced the best medical effects of cannabis...I think just like any man made meds u have to start small and build up effective levels in your body..:biggrin::ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts