What's new

Can you reach a Tolerance level on ediblies?

F. Dupp

Veteran
Try the milk. Exactly same hing with me.

I use whole milk, thats all I ever have in the house. I was raised on it. Not to give up my location or anything.

EDIT: Oh, are you saying to use milk instead of butter? Give me a recipe mang. Im gonna make a batch o brownies for football on sunday.

InJoy

Yea use whole milk and no water it's the bomb

1.5 hrs boil stirring once every 10 min 100 grams bud or really good sugar leaf for half gallon milk you need to squeez it in muslin cloth while it's hot after the boil...

Serve Cool & InJoy The Ride

F. Dupp

Veteran
Yea use whole milk and no water it's the bomb

1.5 hrs boil stirring once every 10 min 100 grams bud or really good sugar leaf for half gallon milk you need to squeez it in muslin cloth while it's hot after the boil...

Serve Cool & InJoy The Ride

100 grams of bud? So Im making a $900 pan of brownies? I better get high just from smelling them.

InJoy

100 grams of bud? So Im making a $900 pan of brownies? I better get high just from smelling them.

Hehe i never think of meds in terms of money.

never use bud my sugar leaf is % wise = to bud and i always have plenty.

what you will have left will be some very concentrate milk that one shot will have most people grasping for reality, and i will have the whole glass.

Yes tolerance to medibles is fe real but if ya don't have it a new respekt for cannabis can be acheived real fast lol

if you made it strong it will burn your throat like chilly.

If it doesn't burn it's a pretty light dose, a glass of that does nothing at all for me.

InJoy

F. Dupp

Veteran
Hehe i never think of meds in terms of money.

never use bud my sugar leaf is % wise = to bud and i always have plenty.

what you will have left will be some very concentrate milk that one shot will have most people grasping for reality, and i will have the whole glass.

Yes tolerance to medibles is fe real but if ya don't have it a new respekt for cannabis can be acheived real fast lol

if you made it strong it will burn your throat like chilly.

If it doesn't burn it's a pretty light dose, a glass of that does nothing at all for me.

InJoy

Alright man. I have about 3 oz of some GRADE B "destroyed by root aphid" bud that I will use to cook.

Not trying to derail the OP's thread, but if anybody could post a detailed recipe to kick a high tolerance persons ass, it would be appreciated.

InJoy

Alright man. I have about 3 oz of some GRADE B "destroyed by root aphid" bud that I will use to cook.

Put all that in a half gal whole milk boil for 1.5 hrs stir every 10 min squeez thru muslin cloth while as hot as you can stand rubber gloves help squeeze that juice out thats the goodness. Done

Chill the milk you can then add to yogurt for a smoothie or however you like, add more milk or drink concetrate it's ok to freeze or lasts as long as the milk normally would.

you judge the strength of finished product by how spicy the milk is and find your dose.

just put grapefruit juice on the list

InJoy

I

In~Plain~Site

Definitely 16-18 hours...I got hooked by one of the best budder makers on these boards and have been chasing the dragon ever since :)

It really is a personal preference thing, but people that do edibles with any sort of regularity, truly know the deal and go Hi-Test Leaded :dance013:

Crock pots are the way to go, I just set it on low, for 6 hours. Stirring every half an hour or so.
Is 18 hrs better?
My edibles never fail to satisfy.
A lot of folks find them too strong.

InJoy

Definitely 16-18 hours...I got hooked by one of the best budder makers on these boards and have been chasing the dragon ever since :)

It really is a personal preference thing, but people that do edibles with any sort of regularity, truly know the deal and go Hi-Test Leaded :dance013:

Like you said personal preferance but when done properly even 6 hrs is a waste of energy i've done enough marathon batches coz i problably read the same threads as you lol

i've consumed budder or milk nearly every day for 5 years and one shot glass of my milk and one cookie has sent 2 people to hospital, hence i don't give much out anymore.

Only way i can get it stronger is squeez harder or add hash LOL

Some like to KIS but go ahead and leave it for 18 hrs i guess it's ez and with a croc pot ya don't waste too much power.

Anybody wants to do it for less can try that as well:dance013:

InJoy Your Day

F. Dupp

Veteran
Like you said personal preferance but when done properly even 6 hrs is a waste of energy i've done enough marathon batches coz i problably read the same threads as you lol

i've consumed budder or milk nearly every day for 5 years and one shot glass of my milk and one cookie has sent 2 people to hospital, hence i don't give much out anymore.

Only way i can get it stronger is squeez harder or add hash LOL

Some like to KIS but go ahead and leave it for 18 hrs i guess it's ez and with a croc pot ya don't waste too much power.

Anybody wants to do it for less can try that as well:dance013:

InJoy Your Day

Im just finishing up a gallon of milk right now. I thought I should add that instead of burning your hands by squeezing the muslin with the rubber gloves, place the muslin in a bowl and put a matching bowl on top of it and give them both a squeeze, like a press (keep the gloves on though). My milk started turning straight up green after I started doing this.

I drank my grapefruit juice an hour ago. Im gonna go make some smoothies.

InJoy

Im just finishing up a gallon of milk right now. I thought I should add that instead of burning your hands by squeezing the muslin with the rubber gloves, place the muslin in a bowl and put a matching bowl on top of it and give them both a squeeze, like a press (keep the gloves on though). My milk started turning straight up green after I started doing this.

I drank my grapefruit juice an hour ago. Im gonna go make some smoothies.

no shit i drank a liter of 50% grapefruit juice an hr ago and just had my smoothie with the last of the juice and 5 grams of budder like i have every day can't wait for my near death experience.

Squeezing the herb to get the goodness out is crucial and it's also a pain in the ass.

I forgot to mention adding about 30% heavy cream to the milk before the cook.

The strength test should be the spicy effect, if it burns the throat and you need to rinse it with some clean milk ta stop your throat from burnin, you got FIRE:dance013:

Check back i a few hrs for the juiced up turbo buzz:artist:

Barn Owl

I have heard the grapefruit theory for both cannabis and mushrooms. I have tried it for cannabis (and mushrooms) and got no noticible results. I have been told that Vitamin C will intensify the effects of both, but if it does, it is so minimal, it was never noticible to me. Again, we are all different, but the vitamin C thing seems a bit minimal to me.

Latest posts

Latest posts