What's new

Can you identify issues? Many pics.

joe guy

Ivebeen using general organics line up for smaller scale grows like ours the whole line up comes in a kit and its only like 35 or 40 bucks just ran 4 thru flower and have 2 bonsi mommas that I use the grow fomula for.. all the bottles are still full except the black diamond and bio marine and cal mag they are still half full.. along with ffof its the perfect combo for me any way organics are very forgiving I just follow the bottle instructions and feed chart. Never had a nute burn or lock out.. oh and I also added the pineapple rush for sweetner and purp max from humbots own for a foiler late in flower and cut out the organic booster and sub it with moab.. sounds like a lot of shit but really its not you don't use them all at once.. but b4 I transplant I spray the fffof with b52 take the rooted cutting out of the cup and spray the roots with it too then fill the pot up the rest of the way and water untill nice and moist.. hope it helps a lil for ur next grow

Like RanchoDeluxe and others say, it was an easy one. Plants took a small hit on the lower growth but all is well now. Will post pics of progress next week.

yerboyblue

In order of pictures: Overfert, overfert, overfert, starting signs of overfert, same thing as last, and the next ones are lock out because of over fert.

Solution: Flush.

Latest posts

Latest posts