What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can you guess what it is yet?

Ca++

iu

Ca++

ooo that's good. A real possibility, but not this time.

Another clue

Attachments

• drilled.jpg
    drilled.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 71

Ca++

Drip :)
20230311_205304.jpg

Someone asked me about getting low to the floor recently. I thought this might offer some inspiration. Any reasonably tough container can be drilled to 14mm, and have hose force fitted. A little hot water gets the hose to fold and enter, then you push the hose in. Push until the fold has passed through completely, and it will unfold. At which point, you can pull it back to where you want it. A standard drill bit might make a mess, so think about a step drill. There is the smallest of chances one might weep, but really, that is a tight fit. 16mm OD pipe, in a 14mm hole, is as tight as a typical barbed connection. If one weeps, I would let it salt up

It's just the yellow and green dealing with runoff. I could drill through the floor... but will pump it out