What's new

can you feminize feminized seeds?

mrbud248

ive been searching but no one directly answers the question i love my blue streak but the seeds i bought came with 8 males and 2 females and 1 female died and one i have seeding right now i just want to feminize them next time around

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So what you are saying is that you want to do a grow of femmed seeds and make more femmed seeds from one of the females, right ?

Yes you can.

S_a_H

mrbud248

yup i wanted to make the feminzed seeds first and use them for future feminized seeds or... order a feminzed seed pack and use CS or STS on them to produce more

mrbud248

the attitude seeds i love the seed bank and shipping is fast i just lucked out on that deal the female i have now is 17 inches and packed with healthy seeds so its not a total loss

masque

I had same ratios with blue streak, always more males (8m, 2f). really nice strain, btw.

That's why I'll have my own feminized autos soon. I'm working on it :)

have a nice day.

mrbud248

Expertsetup THANK YOU! i waited a long time for a yes or no answer :D had me believing it was a top notch secret and i wasn't allowed to ask :p

masque i agree its a nice strain i love the smell its 65 days in and the seeds are starting to pop out the pods, im ready to start my adventures in feminizing