What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can this plant be SAVED?!?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
my dumbass upgraded to a more powerful light then forgot to water my veg plants in cups. This one is kinda important to me...
I cut off everything I knew wouldnt make it, watered real good, sprayed with some water and put it under a humidity dome... any chance she will survive? Any tips tips to make it more likely?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wallbash:

G

greenmatter

mother nature is a hard lady to keep down man. if it aint crisp it aint dead

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
1&2 probably toast. 3 has a fighting chance. I did the same thing too lol its plant abuse I tell ya!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
there all the same plant yo. Ima just keep it under the humidity dome and keep spayin it down... the little leaves you see arent crispy sept maybe one or two on the bottom, so Im hopin it can pull through... this is the lone cut of a pheno of chem valley kush that yields like a champ and smells like some chem d mixed with dead animal fruit.

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Lol :joint: right?

you check the roots? Hopefully she still has her legs

Goodluck bro she sounds dank

Grendelkhan

Dude you got the right idea Mo. Keep on lightly misting it, hit it with some light nuts and some b-1 additives, roots excel and it might take a while to come out but I think that it can be saved.

Mia

1 and 2 doubtful but three has a better chance.
You're making the right moves, only time will tell.
But sometimes even when you save them, it seems like they are permanently stunted, or so it seems in my experience. But sometimes not...
Good luck!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
with less leaves you need LESS water. dont suffocate her. lot of light and minimal water.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

PHILLTHY IS THE REVEG MASTER...LISTEN TO HIM FOR SURE.......I HAVE SEEN HIM GET A LEAF OUT OF NOTHN...DJ

RidgeRebel

it'll live. it'll just take a while before you can get any cuts. id consider cutting it way back to just above the second node cluster. rhizo rhizo rhizo. if theres healthy roots theres still a chance. be careful not to moisten it too much to avoid blossom end rot. the best you could do is probably just to treat it the same as any other young plant.

Latest posts

Latest posts