What's new

CAN"T BELIEVE THIS SHIT WITH MARK EMERY GOING TO JAIL!

intotheunknown

Veteran
youre just starting to figure out how fukt america is??
you have to think like they do...
"what are we going to get out of this"?
its going to benefit them in some sort of way... or else they wouldnt give two shits.

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
It's unfortunate but having a big mouth paints a target on your hind end. The bigger the mouth the bigger the target. I think everyone on all sides of this issue can agree that Mark had (has) one of the biggest mouths in human history. There was another outfit busted around the same time and that guy didn't get any kind of a sentence, might have been a stiff fine though.

If the Canadian gov't is really scared of the US they're just pussies. We need Canada's natural resources, and if the Canadian politicians weren't such pussies they'd realize that they have the leverage to make the US say Uncle. Pussy Communists!

G

Green Supreme

Think there are at least 3 more threads currently running on this topic, Peace GS

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
yeah but this is more than just mark emery and his big mouth, the fact that america has chased after someone who wasn't considered to be breaking the law in their own country, taken them to court, and put them away for many years is fucking disgusting! if someone in canada bought a machine gun from an american company that sent it to canada as if canada would be justified chasing after smith and wesson's owner and putting them in jail for it! it's just fucking disgusting how much america is able to just fuck everyone in the arse especially over these "crimes" that are such non-issues and really haven't hurt anyone... where are mark emery's victims??? where're all the people that have been hurt and negatively affected by his selling of seeds? it's 100% bullshit, and we should all be afraid of what the future holds if america continues on like this

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
lol australia should probably be in there too then. US has their hand so far up our arse we're spitting up finger nails.

Andyo

Veteran
Australia asia police

Australia asia police

Well we see australia trying to police thailand .
All the time .
Mind i noticed your politicians look almost human now .
Used to be they looked like they were fitted out from oxfam shops.
Lol.A

Ickis

Veteran
lol australia should probably be in there too then. US has their hand so far up our arse we're spitting up finger nails.

America has a black president. Do the aborigine australians even have any rights? Just a few years ago they were the same as plants and animals. Now you are going to destroy New Zealand for them.

Marc Emery was a thief and a rip-off. He sent out seeds that were not what they were supposed to be. He made tons of money. He was so slack on security he got other people busted. They confiscated his computer, he kept records and in short he was an idiotic scam artist.

Why does everyone forget all the crap he did. The hundreds, thousands of people that paid good money for certain genetics and got bag seed, crap shoot, unknown genetics.

America is the world. We are not one race. We are asian, russian, spanish, arabic, mexican, italian. german, polish, irish and EVERYTHING else. If there was no America all of you would be NAZI slaves right now.

Yes we have issues with our government but we are the world. We are the GREATEST country in the world. Why? Because we are the ultimate mix of all the races of the world.

Anybody thinks their country is greater than America please stand up. I can hardly wait to read your reasons and then crush them with logic.

AMERICA AND ENGLAND ARE THE GREATEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. We saved everyone of your asses at one time or another and will again. You can always count on America and our good friends England.

But I guess in your small mind you think some asswipe like Marc Emery cancels all the good America has done out. STFU!

America has the most money, the most freedom, the most level playing field, the most get involved and help others people, the best weapons, the best farmers, doctors, builders, entertainers, sports figures and anything else you can think of. WHY? Because every country in the world is represented in America. We are the world! Argue that!

M

m00nchild

We are the GREATEST country in the world.

:puke:

America has the most money,

This is true, America sure does rob a lot of people at gunpoint.

the most freedom,

Well, the freedom to do what we're told, anyway.

the most level playing field,

As long as you're not brown-skinned or muslim.

the most get involved and help others people,

Sure, we "help" people all the time... and it never has ANYTHING to do with getting something out of it in return.

the best weapons,

Well, how else are we going to convince people that we are good? By force, of course!

the best farmers, doctors, builders, entertainers, sports figures and anything else you can think of. WHY? Because every country in the world is represented in America. We are the world! Argue that!

No thanks, I'd rather puke.

:puke:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
America has the most money, the most freedom, the most level playing field, the most get involved and help others people, the best weapons, the best farmers, doctors, builders, entertainers, sports figures and anything else you can think of. WHY? Because every country in the world is represented in America. We are the world! Argue that!

Well you forgot to mention America has the best Kool-Aid and you are a 5 gallon a day drinker.

America has the best prisons because that is much easier than having good schools. America is not the world it is a collection of many different types of sheep all being fleeced by the same master.

"Nationalism makes us proud of accomplishments we had absolutely no part in achieving." Doug Stanhope.

My guess is you were not fighting shit in WWII. If you did serve 65+ years ago, thank you. None of us are our fathers or grandfathers, and you sir are certainly not the reason I am not a Nazi. However the government you wave the flag for has no problem stealing from all people of the world.

And the American federal government you love so well is disgustingly brutal to members of the marijuana community and it is no friend to ICmagers. No need to argue your points are about as sharp as beach balls.

:joint:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
America has a black president. Do the aborigine australians even have any rights? Just a few years ago they were the same as plants and animals. Now you are going to destroy New Zealand for them.

Marc Emery was a thief and a rip-off. He sent out seeds that were not what they were supposed to be. He made tons of money. He was so slack on security he got other people busted. They confiscated his computer, he kept records and in short he was an idiotic scam artist.

Why does everyone forget all the crap he did. The hundreds, thousands of people that paid good money for certain genetics and got bag seed, crap shoot, unknown genetics.

America is the world. We are not one race. We are asian, russian, spanish, arabic, mexican, italian. german, polish, irish and EVERYTHING else. If there was no America all of you would be NAZI slaves right now.

Yes we have issues with our government but we are the world. We are the GREATEST country in the world. Why? Because we are the ultimate mix of all the races of the world.

Anybody thinks their country is greater than America please stand up. I can hardly wait to read your reasons and then crush them with logic.

AMERICA AND ENGLAND ARE THE GREATEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. We saved everyone of your asses at one time or another and will again. You can always count on America and our good friends England.

But I guess in your small mind you think some asswipe like Marc Emery cancels all the good America has done out. STFU!

Yes the aboriginal australian’s have the same rights as anyone else in this country if not more with respect to their land owning rights, free university and school fees – scholarships, huge subsidisations on their housing loans, etc etc. last time I checked America was the one that had slaves… no where in austalia’s history did when enslave the aboriginals.

This wasn’t about whether or not marc emery was a good guy, I wasn’t suggesting he wasn’t a rip off merchant, etc (that wasn’t why he was taken to court by the law, it’s irrelevant what sort of person he was) – I’d be as pissed had it been anyone else. So read what I said and the article and take a chill pill.

This arose because the US went into Canada to take a Canadian national, NOT AN AMERICAN, to court for something he technically was doing legally in his own country. Fire arms are illegal in Canada but I bet if a wholeheap of Canadians ordered the latest semi automatic Iraqi civilian killing machines it would be the buyers in trouble, not the owner of smith and wesson! The fact that the US had the gaul to enter another country to punish someone there for something they weren’t breaking the law for doing. If Canada didn’t see fit to punish them how dare someone else go in there and do it for them.

And you must have a pretty blinked knowledge of history, last time I checked NZ and Australia were both dragged in the war as we were commonwealth country and had to enter to fight ALONGSIDE both the US and UK for THEIR WAR to save THEIR ASSES, not the other way around CHAMP. An by now, I’d say america’s probably kicked the shit out of the NAZI’s death count with people in who knows how many countries “at war with” the US.

You acknowledge that you have issues with your government, NO SHIT… that was the original point of this post. NOT MARC EMERY HIMSELF.

Who on earth are you to say america’s the greatest country in the world… that’s subjective to the individual. It may be the most powerful country in the world but it’s not the greatest, china would probably win that with the most votes (or India).

You just went through an epic depression/recession mate, America isn’t as rich as it used to be and is slowly slipping to the wayside, keep an eye on china :D you’re the only country in the world where the bill of rights or whatever has freedom as a legal right written into it… like it was given to them by the government and you shouldn’t have had it from the start?! You have no real freedom, 75% of you are Christian nutters who aren’t really free at all, you’re all the puppets of your huge corporations, star bucks, wallmart, macdonalds, consumerism at its finest!! Slaves to the dollar. “best doctors, best farmers, best builders, entertainers, sports figures and anything you can think of” lol according to who? Where’d you get your info? America is, for example, number 17 on a long list of the amount of scientists that graduate uni per year, you have much higher rates of poverty, murders from guns, car accidents, etc than many other countries.

You may be the most powerful country in the world, but you rule through fear and power, not out of respect.

The problem is all of our countries like Canada, Australia, NZ, UK, Ireland jump anytime the US says jump, we bend over anytime they ask us to and we cop it hard… you guys always need us, want us, make us, help you, join you, follow you, in all aspects of society and laws etc. so it’s us in the end that help you guys, you need us much more than we need you.

And well done with getting a black president (was he even the first black person to run for presidency in America) in the year 2010, it hasn’t taken you guys long at all.

Americans and America the land may be a great people and a beautiful place, but your government has more than a few issues…. Pot laws are just one instance.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
America has the best prisons because that is much easier than having good schools. America is not the world it is a collection of many different types of sheep all being fleeced by the same master."

also because it makes them more money from the prison companies than if they put money into educating people. 800 000 people a year in the US get criminal records for pot related offenses anywhere from smoking a single joint. and then can't get a college loan every, whereas any murder, rapist or thief still can. wtf is that?!

back to nazism, i'd say america has exactly the same amount of nationalism the nazi's had and if we'd lost the WWII we'd be in an exact some place with germany being the "greatest" nation in the world instead of the US. only thing is that you guys are focused on the brown people in the middle east, not the jews, you give them bombs & weapons & nuclear arms (isreal for example) to kill more brown people with (palestinians).

jump on the boat of "reason", ignorance is sinking to the bottom.

M

m00nchild

^ As as American, I tip my hat to you good sir! You are spot on! (Also I want to go ahead and mention that "Project Paperclip" is the reason why today's America is so much like Nazi Germany).

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
^ As as American, I tip my hat to you good sir! You are spot on! (Also I want to go ahead and mention that "Project Paperclip" is the reason why today's America is so much like Nazi Germany).

moonchild's clear proof of how decent american people are, as i said the country's beautiful too, it's just your government that sucks. don't get me wrong either thinking i'm all pro australia's gov. we've got plenty of issues too i detest, but slightly less than the US lol.

ibuster57

I understand that Mark Emery is a Cannabis celebrity. What I don't understand why do people wait until a celebrity is a victim of government aggression before people stand up and say whats wrong with this picture.
What of the millions of everyday people who have lost their jobs, families possessions and freedom because of the blind aggression by local, state and national governments all over the world. Don't just bitch about Mr Emery's problem let the governments of the world know how you feel. Register to vote and vote the bastards that ruin lives out of office. Its the people that allow thees travesties to continue by not letting your representatives know how you feel and not voting to back up your feelings. If they don't listen you can get rid of them.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
doesn't mater who i vote for in australia, same with anyone from ca, uk, ir, etc because whoever is in charge will still be the pet dog of the most powerful country in the world, the US. and i'm pissed enough as it is about religion in australia and the government, let alone the issues america has with religion in parliament / government.... and its people.

superbolan

I feel sorry for the guy but i am more concerned with MMJ users being busted. Marc set himself up for martyrdom. He also ripped off tens of thousands of seed buyers and many breeders as well. Sooner or later your Karma kard has to be payed off