What's new

Can some one say what is causing this

ubet28

I as doing normal checks and found this on the back side plant. Its all over one plant. I am not sure what is causing this. Would like to take care of it before it spreads. If you need better pics or night time shots let me know and i will get them. Also i sprayed tonight with neem. Thanks

152cmjo.jpg

14kzaxf.jpg

ubet28

I looked and have not found anything to say for sure. It is only on this one plant. Any other suggestions cause i really don t think its mites.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
You might want to fill out the form. I know it's a PITA but you'll probably get better info than some jerk saying it's mites.

ubet28

You might want to fill out the form. I know it's a PITA but you'll probably get better info than some jerk saying it's mites.

LOL. It is a major pain in the ass. Well lets just say 3 NYCD 1 BB.

They are 24 days into bloom. Water is R/O nutes Rock wool A&B mixed to around 650 PPM. Additives Big Bud Rino Skin Bud candy brings PPM to 850. PH 5.8 swing to 6.4 then adjusted back down. System is aero flow 2

Sprayed with Zero Tolerance 4 weeks ago sprayed with Neem oil 2 weeks ago and tonight.

The only thing i can say that is different this go around from the others is this with the leaves and that they are up taking 200 PPM a day.

ubet28

Was the PPM substantially different after the swing?

The PPM dropped 200 the first day of a fresh RES. The PH went down To 5.0 i adjusted back up two 6.0 then next day the same thing PPM down 200 more. PH was around 5.4. Now i have stayed pretty steady at 400 ppm for the last 2 days. PH swinging up about .3 to .6 a day.

HeD333

Ubet, could you mix up 1g of nutrient solution, PH it to 5.7 and let it sit over night. Then check the PH?