What's new

can i use canna terra vega and flora in hydro??

mexicanweed

hi , im wondering if i can use terra vega y flora from canna in coco ...i know they have their coco serie, but in my country i just can find the terra serie, they dont import others series yet...

thank!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright, im a canna coco guy.
cannas very exclusive, i only found ONE chain of stores that carry canna products in my area.
so terra and coco are their own mediums. their other products are aqua for a closed hydro system, and the substra is for a drain to waste system. cannazym, rizzo, and boosts work on all substrates.
so let me see if i get this... the store sells coco, and no coco nutes??? wtf is that about??

i havent tryed terra, i heard good things. i might try it later...

as for terra nutes in coco..... not too sure about that. there has to be a good reason they made them differnet nute lines.
as for now. im useing GH flora seires nutes now. with the recipe from rez working well so far... im switching to all canna nutes tho.. if u cant find the right nutes, grab smaller bottles of that GH flora, and bitch at the guy running the store for not haveing canna coco nutes
if you want more coco spacific nutes, then dutch master makes a good line, and bcuzz hydro A + B line works well

mexicanweed

hi fat thank for helping

look i live in brazil, we dont have those ferts to sell in stores...=/// there are few stores trying to bring those ferts, its just an conflict whit the govern laws to bring those products...

buuut there´s now one guy that is bringing thos nutes in small portions and selling it in portions...100ml...and that guy dont have canna for coco only terra canna. but he has others too let see i u can give me a tip here,

he sells too:
GH floralicious gro, bloom y plus,
bio canna gro y flora
iguana juice gro y bloom..

wich do you thing its better in my case? he just have the floralicious of GH, i read that is more like a complement, dont know if i can use just it in all the cycle...

thank again
sorry my bad english..

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that floralicious should work fine.
the "bio" canna line is organic. so far i think the only BIO they do is the boost. i grabed a bottle of that, havent used it yet. hoping it will give a better finishing taste.
if you follow the feeding chart every thing should be fine... GH splits their nutes in 3 parts. grow,micro and bloom... you mainly need micro and bloom. you need some calmag too. coco doesnt have nutes added to it like soil does.
also this thread should help ALOT. the Hand Watering coco thread bonecarvers great w coco. and im pretty sure hes in your area... he might be able to give you better directions on getting those nutes.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some times you have to filter through stupid shit, but bonecarver knows what hes talking about. hes helped me before. feel free to ask questions, hes always helping people.
seems like your headed in the right direction. glad i could help!
:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts