What's new

Can I use Blackstrap Molasses with coco in hydro/ drip system.?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lately Ive been using some molasses for a quick flush between rez fills. Ill fill up the almost empty rez with molasses water and run it for a day before emptying and adding the new nutrient solution. It does gung up and make everything slimey tho, even when ran for just a day or 2. Ima probly switch to a product like sweet thats made for the same purpose...

GreenMagic84

Lately Ive been using some molasses for a quick flush between rez fills. Ill fill up the almost empty rez with molasses water and run it for a day before emptying and adding the new nutrient solution. It does gung up and make everything slimey tho, even when ran for just a day or 2. Ima probly switch to a product like sweet thats made for the same purpose...

Does not sound as any big shot, Molasses in hydro/recirculating systems. I thank and salute for the help brother. I might experiment with lower doses out of molasses and maybe boil it in a pot first with water, Before go in the rez or hand water. Well Well we will see what happens. Blessings