What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can I finish autoflower in a 2-liter

anonamix

Ive seen alot of pics of plants vegging in home-made 2 liter pots..

I was wondering if i can grow an autoflower strain start to finish in a 2 liter. Any advise is much apreciated, thanks in advance!
:tiphat:

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
you can grow one in a thimble but you might not end up with a lot!
j/k you can grow a pretty big plant in a 2 liter

P

Paranoid one

Did you see what drbud did in a 2L bottle?

1 word.... enormous

anonamix

good to hear, just needed the vote of confidence before i moved the ladies in. Probably should mention its an all flouro grow with tubes and cfls. I got several pots but want to fill in some room.

didnt see drbuds 2 liter grow, link it up!

Thanks again fellas

anonamix

Wow, great thread. I love to see a great grower use cfls so proper. this is motivation to improve like woah. whoda thought some little cfls could give your plant that much love.

Ive been bunrin dark brick that taste like a barn.. and Im soooo ready to get this room goin again. Im crazy excited and due to the top secret policy have told only 2 physical people (girl and bro). Thanks for the input and letting me vent a bit lol