What's new

Can Cops Smoke Pot Freely While Investigating?

inflorescence

Veteran
l12225.jpg

G

tenfeetofganja said:
I was working at a friends dispensary for a couple weeks. One day two really suspicous looking 25-40yo males. After calling their doctor (who responded very quickly) I had suspicion it was setup. So we RESEARChED the doctor and found noting. so we didnt let them in. on the way out one of the cops says someting like "damn its almost 420" (like that must be stoner code to mean hes chill :bashhead: ) as leaving he dropped his wallet. he picks it up and continues out the door and i said "YOUR DROPPED YOUR BADGE" and he turned around real quick searching the ground with his eyes only to hear me laug and say "YOUR BUSTED" :jump:

it was funy. i tink we still get it on camera...i sould upload it to U-TuBE. :laughing:

Please if you upload it let me know!

Vermonster

Whats that Rush movie, about cops using drugs? i am sure any officer can handle a little cocaine even some smack, but whip out a vial of 500 mic a drop L and i bet they back out! That was always my litmus test when i was heavy into things and hustlin more then a personal grow (which i share only with relatives and known dealers who think it comes from "some guy" upsate) if someone was afraid to eat L or take a hit of DMT then no way were they seeing more then some personal use; trial by fire, hippie style baby! You think i am kidding? i almost broke up with my GF, who is now my wife, when she refused to partake in what i cosider a sacrament, too bad the DEA is set on cleaning the planet of real L and would rather have kids go nuts on some bathtub shit! another smart yet some what paranoid way to live, everyone new is a cop untill you are sure they are not! if they are the real deal and looking to put in some work there will be no love lost if they are questioned etc....if they get all pissy well then time to worry.

inflorescence

Veteran
Vermonster said:
Whats that Rush movie, about cops using drugs? i am sure any officer can handle a little cocaine even some smack, but whip out a vial of 500 mic a drop L and i bet they back out!

Wasn't L but she didn't back out (the gal in the movie RUSH - based on a true story).

If you've seen the movie you know the scene, Hendrix playing all along the watchtower when she scores from the cook in the lab. (I'm sure the glass fanboys could spot a triple neck flask or two in the background).
BTW Gregg Allmand was the shit in that movie. :headbange :joint:

"cool as the other side of my pillow" - Best movie line EVER. :)

"pretty soon, you start to feel all UNnecessary"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts