What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can anyone help point me in the right direction as to what going on with my plant

Growdo Baggins

Sweet bud seems like you got a nice system goin. I broke down and got one of their kits. Has solutions to store the probe and stuff to clean it. As well as cups for your calibration liquids. They are the perfect size so you don’t have to feel like you are wasting a lot to do a fast calibration. I use their soil probe model now though bc I feels it’s easier to keep clean. Works just fine with liquids and comes in handy for soil checks.
I'm going to check on that cleaning kit. I spent $100 on the meter what's a few more to keep it working well. Plus right before bed last night I was laying here wondering if I had a container small enough for calibrating so I don't waste too much. Gonna check Amazon now.

Reactions: X15

Growdo Baggins

I am hoping to start a living soil myself grodo so I can't help you. I want to be able to reuse soil and only water during flowering or some organic amendments.
Have you checked out the book Teaming With Microbes by Jeff Lowenfels? It's what got me started on organics. I've had to go through it twice bc it's pretty Science heavy and I'm not very learned in that area. But it's pretty freaking cool how nature works. I just want to try to mimic it as much as possible.

Reactions: X15

led05

Chasing The Present
Have you checked out the book Teaming With Microbes by Jeff Lowenfels? It's what got me started on organics. I've had to go through it twice bc it's pretty Science heavy and I'm not very learned in that area. But it's pretty freaking cool how nature works. I just want to try to mimic it as much as possible.

It’s on the shelf of many organic growers….

What nature wants most from us is KISS; I’ve got more meters than I can count but haven’t used one in years, beauty of organic - KISS

The plants are the greatest meter one will ever find or need :)

Last edited: