What's new

Can 456w CFL = 300G Dry? Nicoli Finds Out!

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
me thinks hes gonna do pics with the weights , so ill wait for the pics so it can be confirmed, we all can grow a pound in a 5 gal with no pics right?

Nicoli

Veteran
me thinks hes gonna do pics with the weights , so ill wait for the pics so it can be confirmed, we all can grow a pound in a 5 gal with no pics right?

WTF are you talking about?

God damn lay off the alcohol. .

Update within the hour.

Nicoli

Veteran
Final update. 304G Dry. Haters = pwned.

Final update. 304G Dry. Haters = pwned.

Well well well.. Where do we even begin. Harvest is complete, all buds are dry, removed from stems, jarred, and curing nicely. (Nope, I don't add gigantic hog leg stems to my buds to add weight like some people)

This has definitely been my most successful CFL grow of all time. Anyone out there knocking the capabilities of CFLs, well, this ones for you... :D > Just under 11oz Dry from 456w CFL. That's pretty damn close to a good yield from a 400w HID. I am not saying I would choose CFLs again, I am switching to HID very very soon. But there is no doubt they can grow exceptional herbs and keep a person smoked up and happy when that's all they have. So to the haters, Piss off :)

I had some shitty issues near the last few weeks of flower, the last 4 beasts were taking some heat stress for sure, also PK def.. there was alot of crispyness :( Sucks. Oh well I wont be running those again anyways.. I also dropped Chocmon J from my keeper list. Its good, just not good enough.

Either way I got a nice stash of smoke. I was going to put the jars on the scale for weight, but they weigh more than my scale can handle.(250g) Lol. If you're familiar with how much herb can be put into a quart jar, do the math. I can fit up to 35g's of some herbs in a quart.

Yield Breakdowns:
8 SCxCJ = 121.4
1 CDLTxCJ = 34.4
1 CDLTxSD = 46.2
1 PBSDxCJ = 48.9
1 LG1xSD = 47.7
1 cj f2 = 5.4
----------------
TOTAL - 304G Dry

hahah, so close, funny. I thought it mighta been a little more when I chopped, I was thinking 11oz'ish when I chopped.. but I was close. I am damn happy with the yield!

SCxCJ pics(taken at 60)

misc SCCJ shots.. I LOVE SCCJ!!!!

SOME OF THE BEST SHIT ON EARTH! Thanks Blynx for creating this sick cross.

Chocmon J & PBSDxCJ

Here was the bottom most PBSDxCJ popcorn about 20" from the cfl bulbs:

still frosty! hehehe.

Lg1xSD and Chocmon D.. (good bye girls its been fun! go back to shawks garden. lol)

chocmon d dry:

lg1xsd dry:

I do not like these strains, I duno why.. I just dont. They are great for a commercial crop strain I bet but not for headstash IMO. Better than nothing though for sure.

pbsdxcj dry:

sccj dry:

The whole shabang:(minus what ive been smoking the last 10 days and a 1/2oz to a friend)

Interesting Tidbits:
64g Dry per sqft
.66g Dry per watt
cost for nutes/soil/electricity for total grow - $70-100 MAX.
cost for my time - ? 5 hours a week tops.
Anyways.. :D 304g for $70-100, i'll take it.

Thats all the time im gonna put into this update hahah, holy fuck that took forever.

Good day.
:wave:

Last edited:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
fucking yea man, thats what im talking about, theres no limit to good growers!!!
big respect nicoli, you said it, and done it, so awsome!!

Nicoli

Veteran
The Chocmon J, D, and LG1xSD are Hairy bastards, they lose BOWLS full of just str8 up hairs after a few weeks curing in the jar. (I throw em away, they taste nasty haha) I will put up some nicely cured shots in a few weeks of them. I know some of you have seen em before, but freshly dried shots dont do those strains justice whatsoever. I know shawks going to cry for them. :p

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
awesome harvest man , the plant looks ridicolous big and fat's , enjoyed into smok sessiion!!! kick ass weed fo shu!!

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
damn the3 pbsdcj looks dankest, i got 3 going., and some sccj f2s going, glad ya hit yer mark, guess i cant hate now so much love puffin yer harvest, use those redhairs like saffron man, for some ghetto cooking, works the same, shake i use like a parsley garnish , adds flair, whoooooo !

Nicoli

Veteran
damn the3 pbsdcj looks dankest, i got 3 going., and some sccj f2s going, glad ya hit yer mark, guess i cant hate now so much love puffin yer harvest, use those redhairs like saffron man, for some ghetto cooking, works the same, shake i use like a parsley garnish , adds flair, whoooooo !

ever puffed a bowl fulla hairs? haha.

its raunchy.

Nicoli

Veteran
umCLq.jpg

There's a shawk bowl. Lulz.

Latest posts

Latest posts