What's new

Cambodian strains ... ?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
^^ Yeah, they said they would throw the Cambodian in for free with purchase of other seeds. I never got around to ordering though.

The abduction strain makes me quiver with fear, too strong for even Dr Purpur I think. Smoking more than one fan leaf can cause loss of consciousness, with space aliens doing anal probes and the like while you are out.

and it was import? from Cambodia right? I doubt one can get such effect from indoor grown cambodian outdoor weed.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330378&page=3

https://www.phnompenhpost.com/post-weekend/high-life

teide

Veteran
I think the breeder of abduction exagerrated a lot in his descriptions.
I also think it must be very difficult to simulate equatorial outdoors conditions indoors.

teide

Veteran
bump, im super interested in all things cambodian, laos, thai right meow.... Arjans haze #1 or ultra haze w\e seems to have some cambodian.... Few other strains like, Mekong Haze, Gypsys's Laos, but its pretty scattered. I have some f2s of Raspberry cough I made moreso in a last minute effort to keep them around when they clones failed.... Kali Mist would be amazing if I wasn't poor. If anyone can help I would be greatly appreciative! Thanks in advance! Post away guys

I have given up on Mekong haze. Still have four seeds left, but noone manages to germ them, something must be seriously wrong with the genetics. Latest I heard was a known breeder here who tried 250 seeds in a preservation effort, none popped.
I have one of the last Khmer gold packs from seedbay on its way in the mail, hopefully I can find a nice male in that pack.
Scavenger's daughter from real dankness sounds interesting, so does Golden Dragon from Snowhigh.
Both have cambodian landrace in them.
Flying dragon from flying dutchmen also has cambo in it, but pretty watered down, it seems.
All my raspberry cough has turned out real indica leaning. How about yours? I would prefer sativa pheno in the Cambodian plants, as in Khmer gold. I've read that original kali mist and Western winds has a broad leaf cambodian in the lineage. Never seen broad leaf cambodian, but supposedly the Cambodian used by serious seeds came from the US, where the broad leaf pheno was selected.

SUPER_HAZE

I have given up on Mekong haze. Still have four seeds left, but noone manages to germ them, something must be seriously wrong with the genetics. Latest I heard was a known breeder here who tried 250 seeds in a preservation effort, none popped.
I have one of the last Khmer gold packs from seedbay on its way in the mail, hopefully I can find a nice male in that pack.
Scavenger's daughter from real dankness sounds interesting, so does Golden Dragon from Snowhigh.
Both have cambodian landrace in them.
Flying dragon from flying dutchmen also has cambo in it, but pretty watered down, it seems.
All my raspberry cough has turned out real indica leaning. How about yours? I would prefer sativa pheno in the Cambodian plants, as in Khmer gold. I've read that original kali mist and Western winds has a broad leaf cambodian in the lineage. Never seen broad leaf cambodian, but supposedly the Cambodian used by serious seeds came from the US, where the broad leaf pheno was selected.

The best thing that has worked for me with old seeds is to put them 12-24 hours in water and crunch them as if it were a sunflower seed with care. Then pass them to earth with earthworm humus and rooting water. If they are still alive they will come out.

I also have a mekong package but I have not tried it yet. It is frozen although I doubt they will come out as I have seen ...

teide

Veteran
Thanks super haze.
I have soaked, cracked, scarified, used gibberellic acid, rooting enzymes, h202, all the tips given from experienced member. Even built a worm bin to get the earthworm castings, nutrients and whatnot from that medium to help germination. When I heard even the pros couldn't get a single seed to germ out of 250, my guess is that lot is beyond shaving. It would be Great if you manage to sprout your Mekong haze, please let us know if you do!

Lucky for me pure cambodian Khmer Gold is on its way. I also have two beautiful narrow leaf Cambodians from khalifa in bloom and one Raspberry cough soon preflowering. Three Golden Tiger from Ace in veg. Sure to find a Cambodian keeper in one of those crosses.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guess no Mekong Haze seeds after all. I ran the Golden Dragon, got two plants, one was more cerebral and high flying, the other was more physical. I think the physical one was the Cambodian. Not what I was looking for with either, but the 'Thai' one was pleasant for sure.

Hope the Khmer Gold has some magic for you. I think I am gonna pop a couple Golden Tiger seeds here....

SUPER_HAZE

Thanks super haze.
I have soaked, cracked, scarified, used gibberellic acid, rooting enzymes, h202, all the tips given from experienced member. Even built a worm bin to get the earthworm castings, nutrients and whatnot from that medium to help germination. When I heard even the pros couldn't get a single seed to germ out of 250, my guess is that lot is beyond shaving. It would be Great if you manage to sprout your Mekong haze, please let us know if you do!

Lucky for me pure cambodian Khmer Gold is on its way. I also have two beautiful narrow leaf Cambodians from khalifa in bloom and one Raspberry cough soon preflowering. Three Golden Tiger from Ace in veg. Sure to find a Cambodian keeper in one of those crosses.

I doubt my seeds will come out but I will report it here. They will be next.

Good luck with those seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts