What's new

CAMBODIAN[ Sativa ]

Harpua

Phnom Pehn, Cambodia...
Just got back from a pub. Bought me a prerolled joint for $5.00!!! They might think they're some slangers from Hollywood View attachment 18800719 View attachment 18800712
But nobody forced me to.
View attachment 18800728

I rerolled it.
And for everyone who react to my post, I hope that you suspect that I write to truth. And for some "keen"..... You understood that I just created a new profile... that's all. From "TAÏNY" to TINY RASCAL (After those rascals from a TV series but fame's not for me. Popularity = Problems.
I'm new......some background? You're from CA but now live in Cambodia? Are these all pictures you took? And, you bought a kilo of seeds..??

TINY RASCAL

Went to the highest mountain of Cambodia "Ooral Mountain" with some soldiers (family members) all strapped, in case I encounter some crazy cats...
Brought back just one small plant (around 25cm tall) . They were over twenty of them growing under a beautiful female with amazing roots.
_20230118_180655.JPG
_20230118_180841.JPG
_20230118_180953.JPG
_20230118_181056.JPG

p.s.: The mother is the one on my new profile picture.

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Weed used to be so cheap there that you could get a large amount for a just few dollars. Plus the weed would work very well almost too well if I remember correctly. When you said you paid $5 for a pre-roll I about fell out of my chair. I remember you could get a duffel bag full for $90. What happened to Cambodia's weed prices?

TINY RASCAL

Weed used to be so cheap there that you could get a large amount for a just few dollars. Plus the weed would work very well almost too well if I remember correctly. When you said you paid $5 for a pre-roll I about fell out of my chair. I remember you could get a duffel bag full for $90. What happened to Cambodia's weed prices?
Them f.. kin' savages started to fall in love with money!!! And all they're slanging are "indica dominant hybrids" from Thailand....to gain flowering time. Mada......z!

TINY RASCAL

"THE PLANET WE'RE LIVING IN",
full of f..kin' dishonest people!!!
Especially regarding the weed business.
SO FORGET ABOUT THE NAMES THEY HAD GIVEN TO THE "WEED"... IT'S MAINLY ABOUT THE LOOK.
1677484848220.jpg

1677485087515.jpg

But most people haven't seen the "PURE KHMER SATIVA" in the 70s and before... And them "Cannabis Seeds Company" are well aware of, making you guys "AN EASY PREY".

Last edited:

TINY RASCAL

I'm new......some background? You're from CA but now live in Cambodia? Are these all pictures you took? And, you bought a kilo of seeds..??
You sound just like that guy "Ice" alcoholic methamphetamine smoker...and much more from Vienna (Austria) that I'd met back in the mid 2000 at a Cannabis Show hosted by CEES from "No Mercy Seeds".

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw buds like that golden color one you have back in the 70's. No idea if they were Cambodian or not. Could not afford it so no idea on effects or anything. I would think yours would be superior to haze but maybe some pheno searching and also lack of seeds to get the best.

The Cambodian was held in the highest regard for varities back in the 70's. Trippy was always mentioned.