What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CAMBODIAN[ Sativa ]

TINY RASCAL

Back to the rolling papers...
Couldn't just guess so I've counted. It have 10 packs in the plastic. Each pack have 10 sub-packs.
Each sub-pack have 61 sheets of rolling papers(the quality is approximately the same as the paper used for a cigarette). All of it for $3.00.
IMG_20230707_002717958_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20230707_002504111_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230707_002130231_HDR.jpg

Stacks of ten plus one. Double counted!

IMG_20230707_002327275_HDR.jpg
(61x10=610) 610x10=6,100sheets

Last edited:

TINY RASCAL

The seeds from BOKOR MOUNTAIN.
19 days after direct seeds burying in the soil.
IMG_20230710_093840695~2.jpg

My first thought was that they were hybridized... But again, maybe because this time I've used the compost I'd collected from the same area where I'd found the seeds. I'll know for sure after flowering time.

Last edited:

TINY RASCAL

Nice plants...
i used to live in kampot, if you saw someone smoking cali dank that was me (y)
made all the locals so jealous i had to move away....
@pissoffey what's up man?
From what year to what year?
p.s.: Rarely I go to Kampot, just to eat crabs. If you have some pix of that "Cali Dank" show me, I'm curious.

Last edited:

pissoffey

@pissoffey what's up man?
From what year to what year?
p.s.: Rarely I go to Kampot, just to eat crabs. If you have some pix of that "Cali Dank" show me, I'm curious.
the cali dank was grown by me, and caused the jealous locals to send the police to my house.....i moved away after that....miss the old man topless baker and the rusty keyhole ribs those were the days...

Reactions: Rgd

TINY RASCAL

the cali dank was grown by me, and caused the jealous locals to send the police to my house.....i moved away after that....miss the old man topless baker and the rusty keyhole ribs those were the days...
Most concentrated RATZ in this world "CAMBODIA"... Went you grow trees in Cambodia, you have to wine and dine the whole neighborhood!

• Wow
Reactions: Rgd

TINY RASCAL

BOKOR MOUNTAIN (seeds)
Day 30, the compost from the mountain resulted in a double difference in growth comparing to the previous run. But the smell is the same sativa smell without indica pungency.
IMG_20230721_181230771~2.jpg

Around 37cm. in height.
24 hours of lights to induce more females (I'd read
an article from Mr. Nevil Schoenmakers).
My previous run of 50 seeds(24 hours of lights per day for 2 months), 46 germinated and only 4 males.
This time I germinated only 20 seeds(5 seeds in each 8" pot) and 17 seeds germinated.
IMG_20230721_181254863~2.jpg

This is the only shortest one out of seventeen
(30cm.). I had 1 short plant out of 46 on my previous run but after two months of flowering it didn't wanna do much...
Them previous 42 females was same to the clone from "THE MOUNTAIN OF THE TURNING CLOUDS" but I exterminated all because the clone is a lil bit better in structure.
IMG_20230721_181618662_HDR~2.jpg

A close up of the short plant.

Last edited: