What's new

calyx itself turning white???

clint_85

hey norcal
i dont think its gintics as there are 30 something clones from the same plant floating among my mates and this is the first time its happened. at the same time i dont think its bleaching as it isnt concentrated to the area with the highest light intensity.is it possible it has something to do with running pk13/14? the vert top 2 or 3 bud leaves are showing wat looks like a nitrogen deficiency but they havnt become any worse at all just the calyx are growing more white lol. it does have me baffled.
this strain does seem to be a difficult one to reach its potential. in every grow of my own aswell as my mates who have the same clones, all the plants display a mg definciency however epsom salts just wont bring it right, so we thought it was heat stress but cirtainly ruled that out, the plant also shows a zink def all through veg and up to mid flower then it dissapears however once again adding extra zink doesnt seem to help either. the third thing that is realy strange bout this stuff is that the dried and cured product has no smell, as in no smell what so ever!!! and barely has a taste at all. the plus is its very smooth and still extreemly strong but no one i know can explain why its like that
any ideas?

Latest posts

Latest posts