What's new

Calling ALL OGKush growers!

Hard to say or guess, but I can tell you that Hard work and good positive vibes pay off big time, and you are on your way to great harvests of funky 'ol buds...

Good Luck, Lookin' forward to following along!:joint:

bterzz

Veteran
:D :D Thanks brotha! I can only hope so!!

Anyways, im not sure if you guys realized I had more then 1 light to flower under, and therefore telling me to flower soon (or maybe it was the height restraints, you thought)

but the truth is -- I have 1200w to flower under. I'll be picking six of the same size to put under each light. :D :D

One side of the room (1 600w)
220l.jpg

And the OTHER side of the room (1 more 600w)
2202.jpg

Plan is to get a circulating powerful fan. I realized once I pumped the fan onto high it really made those arms and legs stronger. I like its effect it has.

See those weak ass biceps?? I got them on some protein...
2203.jpg

Anyways, this chick has already been tied down but shes taking off. I think im gonna MAX LST her and make her hurttt
2204b.jpg

bterzz

Veteran
Bandit. You the man, man! thanks for sticking around. I'll keep everyone posted.

The past two days growth has been off the hook. I think im going to veg for another couple days, plug in the 2nd 600w, LST them, veg them under both 600w just so I can get some good growth at spots they werent gettng light penetration. Once they bulk up nice under each 600w ill put them on 12/12 and hope for softball size nugs :D

geodes4monkey81

Hello everyone in this conversation. I'm new 2 growing but have helped my brother 4 a few years now. I'm soon starting on my own. Anyway we have the strain o.g. kush and i think my experiences might help you. 4 o.g. kush they seem 2 be growing a little slow, however i would be patient. They look like some good clones. All though when they do start 2 go, they really stretch. So we useually top them early at about 6"-12" then let them in the 18/6 stage for about 2 weeks and then flower them out. And like maxwell murder up top said, i would def. use a trellis. We have our first 1 at about 1 1/2'- 2', and another 6" up, and another 6" up. Works wonders, just be careful taking the plants down. I'ts not as easy said than done without doing too much damage. Well hoped i helped, and good luck.

bterzz

Veteran
Wood-White-Rectangle-Planter-Trellis-small-large.jpg

I see now!! Like a screen.

Maybe I will indeed ScroG a plant and let the others just do there thing.