What's new

Calling all Hippies!

CatManDoo

:ying: Cosmically speaking, I always get confused about the whole spiral energy/farmers almanac thingy... so, before I seem like I already seem like a stoned ass mofo,lol, are there any other maypole types out there that have an opinion (no scientific proof necessary here) as to which direction yo trained cannabis plant should go--clockwise or anti--...mainly I'm thinking LST or Scrog but really any grower that considers direction of growth and why do you go that way? Other than direct Sun or light, of course. :artist:

PS...even freak responses are welcome here

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
YOU make them grow where YOU want them to grow.
Become a LSTing SuperCropping MoFo
Good Luck GRASSHOPPER
hehe just teasing u a little

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
He's from potland...those cats are weird man.
From the bumper sticker..."Keep Portland weird"

Personally I wouldn't worry about the spiral energy trip in cannabis. The plant takes care of everything on it's own if you let it. The flowers do form in a spiral though if you pay attention.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Somtimes when you do the LST you can push out a different pheno causing just the right amount of stress.. You can also force a hermaphadite .. Start the LST early in the strain and don't push her too much lol peace out Headband707

Last edited:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
YOU are GOD in your garden. they do what you say, left or right, up or down.

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Check how the water drains out of a shower or sink. Northern hemisphere, clockwise. Southern hemisphere, counter-clockwise.

Peace...and weirdness!

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
A true Hippy would never "Force" this beautiful plant to go anywhere she did not want to..
IM(Hippy)O

Last edited:

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
A true Hippy would never "Force" this beautiful plant to go anywhere she did not want to..
IM(Hippy)O

I guess I'm not a "TRUE HIPPY " LOL:comfort:

I had a friend one time make a false floor and tie his plants down to 2 1/2 feet no higher under flouresence and the bud turned out very sweet as I remember .. peace out Headband707

Dudesome

Veteran
Check how the water drains out of a shower or sink. Northern hemisphere, clockwise. Southern hemisphere, counter-clockwise.

Peace...and weirdness!

sorry this is some weird statement ive never heard of.

Fourtunately I understand what the op means here by his question so here goes my answer:

Every second thing in this world spins clockwise. Energetically you will need to do anything clockwise. Clockwise it goes RIGHT downward spiral. The universe spins clockwise so do all the known planets that are on the orbis if im not mistaking. Your chakras(energy centers) spin clockwise and so does anything that has a mean of Creation in its intention.

All the spinning is charectarized by the Torsion Fields of which anything is made(Einstein–Cartan theory see wiki or google it up)

Whenever there occurs a left downward spiral of the torsion field there comes distruction and something we refer to as Cataclysms (im sorry if this is hard to understand, because the downward spiral is just a term that I just came up with, instead of digging things out of my memory :p )

Tibetian lamas knew all about this and exploited it big time.

I know all this sounds insane, but this knowledge is a combination of quantum physics and esoterics.
There are few known Yogic texts about how the energy centers work and the right spiral is mention there aswell big time.
Also if I recall correct Don Juan(Carlos Kastaneda if you reckon) at some point stresses this exact aspect.

So to answer your question simply enough - LST it clockwise, never counter. fact for me. point of view for you. peace. :blowbubbles:

Dudesome

Veteran
btw If you walk your dog on circles around a field or a lake you would much rather walk clockwise ;) any other stuff like washing your plate or anything that matters for to you should too be done clockwise.
there are no benefits to this. it's a normal way of doing anything.
it is however a bit of detrimental(longterm aswell as shorterm) to do things counterclockwise especially when you are aware of the fact.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
It is all point of view. You are standing in the northern hemisphere of earth, people standing opposite you on this same earth observe all those same 'universal' motions as counter clockwise. Hello, it why up and down does not reverse direction in a mirror but left and right do.

Subjective and objective, world of difference. Coriolis force exists, magic does not.

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hippy chicks don't trim their "plants" at most they will spritz a little patchouli around...

Dudesome

Veteran
It is all point of view. You are standing in the northern hemisphere of earth, people standing opposite you on this same earth observe all those same 'universal' motions as counter clockwise. Hello, it why up and down does not reverse direction in a mirror but left and right do.

Subjective and objective, world of difference. Coriolis force exists, magic does not.

Mate, please take no offence, but your statement comes from an uneducated mind... take no offence. Not everyone did some studying on topics of physics.

The motion is always relative to some other object. One object can not be defined moving if it can not be compared to any other object.
For example: say you try to pretend to be motionless or with some equipment help. If compared to the planet earth - you then are motionless. But if compared to the moon, you arent, since the planet itself is moving. Your motion can be defined clockwise or not only related to 1 and only ONE object. And not all the surrounding objects. and not all the universe especially. so think again.

EDIT: Yet you did mention coriolis force. Yet please understand that it has nothing to do with torsion fields, because to what torsion fields are related with their motion nobody knows maybe it's this universes axis/orbit(is there such a thing?) Or it is related to some other big bang :) Say you LST the bush clockwise - the bush goes clockwise compared to only 1 object.

Coriolis effect comes in play only when the motion of the given subject is compared to its AXIS. This means that mister Coriolis was relating Planet earth to it's axis. nothing to do with energy or quantum physics.

jesus this topic is so hard to dig out of my head and bring it here that it hurts haha. seriously it's insanely deep type of studying... Don't buy the hemsphere crap. always clockwise, never counter. trust. bless

It's some basic physics actually (the motion related to some other object thing). I believe you will understand why you're wrong with your statement if you dig into mechanics alittle bit on the basic level. No shame in being wrong.

sorry even though it is offtopic - yet still its needed to understand the given subject better.

respect. Dude

Dudesome

Veteran
and what you call magic, isn't such a huge fucking mystery after all. Its been studied for over MANY fucking thousands of years... just not by Us...

Thoroughly, it is a VERY hard subject to believe in or understand, especially if you are not young anymore.

But yet it is not all pure mess of magic or woodoo shit. in fact there is none of that. it's mostly sience. just different type of sience that most of us know of... yet comes in different suites.(kundalini yoga, Don Juan with his Maya shit, Enstein with his theories, Sience of quantum physics as whole , Tibetian Lamas, Tibetian Yogis, Chineese, Japaneese, Slavs, Egyptians, you just name it)

And if ya wanna roll with babylon, then please do so at your will.

If ya wanna expand your imagination and your world - experience new things and quit the mind box.

I know this sounds rubbish, but wtf :) fu! :p Just a mofoking baked point of mofokin view hahaha ;)
peace and respect. THA DUDE

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
http://britton.disted.camosun.bc.ca/fibslide/jbfibslide.htm

In the pinecone pictured, eight spirals can be seen to be ascending up the cone in a clockwise direction ...
while thirteen spirals ascend more steeply in a counterclockwise direction.

fib26sm.gif

fib27sm.gif

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I guess I'm not a "TRUE HIPPY " LOL:comfort:

I had a friend one time make a false floor and tie his plants down to 2 1/2 feet no higher under flouresence and the bud turned out very sweet as I remember .. peace out Headband707
Yeah well me either.. Once forced it sideways inna crawlspace towards a 1000 watts. weird ass support structure. But it worked all that matters IMHO