What's new

Calle‘s Minigrow - Soma‘s AH F2 - Flowerday 36

TresPlantas

If you add wormcastings I wouldn‘t add any fertilizers on top of it. Wormcastings are multiple times stronger in nutrients than regular compost (5-10 times more nutes)

Maybe you could put a plate with some water in your freezer to get the rh up?!? When your plants get bigger you‘ll probably have a higher rh.

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Thanks for that advice :) I guess that was a good one.. then it’s really easy. I will mix 2 soils with the castings and the seramis repro..
yeah I know it’s kind of dry in my freezer.. don’t know how important that stuff is ? Later on I will have the prob vise versa I guess xD

Look what I found.. they have smart solutions ;) I will post it here for me to save the site for later projects.

Happy Sunday

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Atm it’s not a closed system and the door is during light time mostly a bit open so I am not sure how much effort I should invest in the humidity ? Effort vs Effect :)

Any experiences ?

Hasch

learning and laughing
The correct humidity (range) is one important factor, that influences plant vigor.
And ultimately plant health.

Light, nutrients, temperature and humidity are like a "web", interconnected.
All of them together influence the development of the plant.

In my experience it can help a lot to place a shallow tray or bowl with water in the grow space.

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Ok ok ok :) let’s try or dry..

IMG_7526.jpeg

Hasch

learning and laughing
Ahh, some source of humidity for your young ones 👍🏼

It looks like you placed the pots in the water. 😳
If that's the case please change it.

It could ultimately lead to root rot amongst other things.
I suggest you place the water bowl on the bottom of the freezer underneath the shelf /Zwischenboden. So that the pots don't contact the water...

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Thanks for kicking my ass <3

I was able to increase the humidity and it’s around 50%. Guess this is perfect or near by. I was able to close the door with all Fans in action for 4,5h and had 32,5 C.

Tommorow I will try it longer :) wish me luck and thanks for being part of this journey..

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I heard that it’s not the same with conventional lights and LED related to the temps.
Few days ago I asked someone and he told me he use 34 C for Veggie.

More ideas or evidence for temps under LED?

View attachment 18961708

I can say they are really happy at the moment. I can see the growth o_O

I am also wondering why this journal is the only one on IC with no participation of @Creeperpark
I'm watching friend. If you need to warm the garden up use an extra light to heat the grow. Even the addition of an incandescent or common flood light will help to heat things up.

oldmaninbc

Hey Boys and girls,

Hope you are doing good.
View attachment 18962967 View attachment 18962968

I arranged the pots a bit different and mixed the soil intuitively:) they are looking not 100 % happy but maybe I am to much observing.

My Soil..

View attachment 18962965 View attachment 18962966
The soil mix looks good and while your seedlings look a little droopy they should recover quickly. Just don't love them to death. I am doing good, yesterday I was at the doctors and had my cannabis medical document signed. I am good for 4grams a day and can grow up to 20 plants. I don't use anywhere near 4 grams a day, not even a gram, however, being able to grow the 20 plants lets me make selections, I can have up to 900 grams in storage. I have 5 plants in my tent now. I have a 28" growing height in a 39" X 39" tent. Recreationally people can grow 4 plants in B.C. I hope your having fun with your grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts