What's new

Calle‘s Minigrow - Soma‘s AH F2 - Flowerday 56

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
The soil mix looks good and while your seedlings look a little droopy they should recover quickly. Just don't love them to death

Yeah I don’t know but I guess it’s maybe to peaty. The mixed soil looks good and smells yummy :) This is the smallest amount of soil I d ever mixed up. Normally I am doing that outdoor on a 2m foil xD

Congratulations on your win! It’s an amazing feeling I can barely imagine :love:

They are looking more and more droopy. I will humble the old soil from the roots and will change to bigger shoes over the weekend.

Happy weekend to y’all

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Yeah I don’t know but I guess it’s maybe to peaty. The mixed soil looks good and smells yummy :) This is the smallest amount of soil I d ever mixed up. Normally I am doing that outdoor on a 2m foil xD

Congratulations on your win! It’s an amazing feeling I can barely imagine :love:

They are looking more and more droopy. I will humble the old soil from the roots and will change to bigger shoes over the weekend.

Happy weekend to y’all
And a happy weekend to you too brother.

Last edited:

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Moin guys xD

It was a hell of week(end) overall and it’s holding on like…

Plants suffered somehow overnight - Friday to Saturday. Saturday morning I changed pots and tried to grab the old soil while keeping the roots healthy.

Here is the Saturday to Monday view. Hope they will be more happy now. CF system should arrive today :)

Lights at 50% - few hours door closed and I got 40C xD

IMG_7755.jpeg IMG_7753.jpeg

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Moin guys xD

It was a hell of week(end) overall and it’s holding on like…

Plants suffered somehow overnight - Friday to Saturday. Saturday morning I changed pots and tried to grab the old soil while keeping the roots healthy.

Here is the Saturday to Monday view. Hope they will be more happy now. CF system should arrive today :)

Lights at 50% - few hours door closed and I got 40C xD

View attachment 18965114 View attachment 18965115
40c is a bit on the hot side.

Back in the day when I did indoor, I often hit 40 or higher but was able to keep the root zone around 22. Hope you can get it down somewhat.🤞

Last edited:

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
40c is a bit on the hot side.

Yeah of course :) I know but seems like I can start fine tuning now.. UPS delivered finally the carbon filter and the fan.

I installed the fan in a real hurry xD

IMG_7757.jpeg

Good news: The fan sucks enough. I can hear the air flowing at the end of my in-line pipe :) Made some test with Vape as well :)

Yeah I know it’s not second forename.. obviously…
if you can add an extra led lamp for flowering because of the light leak you will have

My lamp has 110W and atm it’s like 50%.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
If I remember correctly, 24 is perhaps a little bit hot. I used to aim for about 5c air temperature difference between night and day.

I used to use root cooling; I was in hydroponics and the nutrient solution would quite quickly get too warm.

I guess it's somewhat different growing in pots, but a root zone at 24c sounds too hot to me.

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Ok thanks for all that input :)

The mat and its sensor is set by 24 degree. Guess the soil will never reach 24.. air should be around 15 in the night…

ATM it’s constant at ~30..

oldmaninbc

I was surprised by how much heat my two 200w LED lights give of in my M x M x 127centimeter tent. Lights on at night during the colder months, temps still average 30c +/-, I have a passive air intake with a 10c exhaust going out of the tent into my 10c inline fan and filter. I don't control the temps as much as a master gardener would but I am happy with yield and quality.
I did have a grow area at a time that would get very hot I bought a temperature control thermostat that turns an exhaust fan of and on with set temperatures, it worked well.
Things are falling into place for you, that's good.

Latest posts

Latest posts