What's new

Caligreen gets back to Roots

hazy

Veteran
Nice work cali. So you finally decided to make some seeds and do a from seed grow. They look great, I'm sure you will get some good buds from those girls.

meddy

CLEAN!

CLEAN!

Super tight grow cali!

pullin up the chair to watch this grow!

these will be rocking colas before we know it!:tiphat:

Old Soul

Veteran
Damn Cali, found this one late. Really interesting crosses, and everything looks super happy and healthy as always. Can't wait to see what you find in these beauties.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some nice tight internoded girls you have on display...the R Pheno A and TW x GG are gonne be bomb if the nugs grow big
looking forward to cu finish :wave:

G

guest5703

LuvPB-Yea I hearyou, the plants in general look bomb and that one leaf actually straightened out and turned more green. Things are looking awesome so far for sure!

Mitochondrion-Couldn't have been this dank without some strains you made bro!

Midnight-Thanks Mid, I love the idea of having an outdoor and indoor going at the same time, back plan ;)

hazy-Yea I thought seed would be a good idea, and it was!!! Even with minor pest issues my ladies are doing freaking great! Super vigor! I have had some dank sour D coming around lately, makes me think of the old girl, btw hows that crop coming along???

meddy
-Colas are forming!!! Thanks for stoppin by, and I try to keep things clean!

Old Soul-Not too late bro, the resin show is just kickin it up a notch, and the ladies are about to fill up soon! Good to see ya ;)

Mr Eckted-:tiphat:

Core
-Yea core! Thanks for chimin in as always! I'm really looking forward to that TWxGG, shes looking goood!

FRIENDinDEED-lol for sure dude!

StRa-Thanks buddy!

Things are really lookin sweet around my parts! The Green house is doing well, and the indoor even better! Had a scare yesterday when all of SD county when out of power, but not for long and I think all is well. Here are some pictures from a few days ago, enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pheno B of JTR x Vanilluna is seriously fucking enormous, I had to take it out of the tray and put it on the old rez! Insanely stretched, this one is way sativa dominant!!! Check it out compared to the group

picture.php

:ying::ying::ying:

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
sick grow man, those gg crosses are doing great indoor.

I'm growing your tw x gg. very nice so far. can't wait to vape it. had a bum germ rate, ended up with 2 nice gals though. here they are on Sept 8

Mitochondrion

Wow, everything looks sexy, but then I knew you would do them Justice! The GI x GG,B pheno = serious frost. How is the size on that? What is the GG flower time?
Ripaluna a looks frosty, B looks right up my alley as I love sat dom, damn what a stretch. But I have to say that Ripaluna C looks f'in redickulous. Often the one that looks the best is not. Thanx for the update and justification Cali, they should start plumping in 10 days, then what? Color...? Pleaseeeee! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...... So escited!!:bump:

G

guest5703

Hey Don Dump I think I've already messaged ya, but its really cool to see someone actually post about the strains that I donated for auction! Glad they are treating you right, they look trainwreckish indeed!

Mito, color and plumping fo sho! At least theres a bit of purple starting to show on the dankest Ripaluna pheno....Got mold on pheno A early on, she is a fucking dense bitch and I just don't have proper ventilation! Pheno B is mad sativa and will be a long flower, I have her in GH and she is doing even better than indoor ;) Forgot pics of moldy pheno! Duno about flowering time for GG, although if your wondering what makes her quick it's the Green Ice no doubt.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm pulling this girl in exactly 5 days....She could go longer, but I want smoke!!! Plus I've got a vacation coming up and when I get back this bitch should be perfection!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lower nug on Pheno C is DAAANK!

picture.php

:ying::dance013: These shots were taken yesterday @ 50 days flowering

Mitochondrion

Wow really nice to see!!! Ripaluna C does look pretty dank! I can see the classic tacoing of the water leaves remeniscent of Jack the ripper. The trich profile looks amazing too! I can just start seeing the purple resin on the edges of the leaves. I have to be honest, I did expect more coloring at this point but we shall be patient and see. I am thinking 3 more weeks? the Gi crooses look a little closer to being done, while the vanilla looks like it is just starting to swell. I would definitely say its from the green crack genes in the ice I would hazard a guess that the B pheno has been picking up some ambient light from somewhere evidenced by that little stretch on the tip of the terminal cola. The GI crosses look pretty spectacular as well! Good Job. Pheno B looks epic. *rubs hands together while grinning maniacally. whats going on with the Chem Blues?

Thanx for the pics, Cali.
Mito-

hazy

Veteran
Your garden has never looked better cali. Can't wait to find out which one you like the best after you chop.
Hey, I notice that your coco seems to be dry on top in most of your pics, and was wondering how often you water these days? Did you back off from once a day? Whatever you're doing, it's working great.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i'm pretty much used to it by now......Still i do wanne say that the garden looks awsome!

G

guest5703

Harvest has come and gone and here are some live end shots and some dry shots plus macros!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest5703

Dry and macro shots!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:jump: Thanks for everyone who came through and chatted, I am procrastinating with my next grow and already weeks behind :( But it's all good I've got tons of herb to smoke! Starting beans for next run hopefully today! Thanks again, take it easy everyone!!! :wave::ying::ying::ying:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
caligreen said:
Title basically means that I said fuck it to cloning old genetics, and am going for an all new strain seed run! The fun is, in a way, coming back to me!!! I remember when I used to grow new strains all the time, most were cuts but the fun was in the new genetics! As I stand over my ladies today I am filled with excitement and optimism that this crop will be one of the best I've had in the past couple years.
Couldn't agree more, the fun is in whatever's next :D. Awesome grow, thread and nugs! Can't wait to see the next round.