What's new

~California Vert. Projects ~ The Sagas of a Medicinal Grower~

Sleeper7784

Also I would use 1 gal root pots. For proper dtw watering, they only require 25oz of water per pot, so for every 5 plants/pots I know to mix a gallon of food. A trick I like to use is if I have 3 gallons of water I like to use a 2 gal. Mixing ratio. Unless or until I know my plants can handle the full 6/9 per gal. Ratio.

That's how my GSC likes it a little lite.

Sleeper7784

Pay Day!

Pay Day!

Indoor Harvest Time. Here's some shots of the last couple branches on the last plant to come down.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr. gt

i saw the first picture with the lower braches when my screen was tilted and it made it look extremely dramatic. those are some real great pictures!

~mr. gt

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Dood your vegling's are kicking ass and taking names :)

That gsc you just harvested should really be renamed to gsv, girl scout velvet!

Sleeper7784

i saw the first picture with the lower braches when my screen was tilted and it made it look extremely dramatic. those are some real great pictures!

~mr. gt

Thanks mr. gt.

Believe it or not, I do all my ICMaggen from my HTC one. Even the pictures. Sometimes they come out better than others. Its all about the lighting. And making sure you don't have a shaky hand.

I appreciate props man.

P.s. GSC is an extremely dramatic plant. Lol :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sleeper7784

Dood your vegling's are kicking ass and taking names :)

Forsure bro, thanks for noticing. Those Cherry Pies in the 2gal pots just got put into the boom boom room 5 days ago. I've been working really hard keeping things perpetual, and getting a harvest every 35 days give or take.

I've got one more mono harvest of GSC coming up, then I'll probably just throw one in every now and again to keep a personal jar filled.

The weights per light with her are still below a lb...

Could be because I need to run 6 plants around a light instead of 5, could be because of 85-90 degree daytime temps.

None the less, I'm ready for some weight.

That gsc you just harvested should really be renamed to gsv, girl scout velvet!

I know right! This round came out really dense and chunky.

Sleeper7784

Day 1 Cherry Pie

Day 1 Cherry Pie

Came off of a 25 day 400w MH veg.

picture.php

There's also 1 Green Crack I put in there, off to the side.

Sleeper7784

Fresh Transplants

Fresh Transplants

6 Green Crack took the place of the CP in the veg room. I took these cuttings 15 days ago. They're just slightly yellowing, the camera makes it look a little worse than what it is, but they got their first feeding along with the transplant so it won't be long before they're clear up and take off. These will get a full 30 day veg.

picture.php

Sleeper7784

Things have taking a turn for the worst!

Things have taking a turn for the worst!

First thanks D3cryption.

But as of this morning, I just found mites on my day 38 plants, and I'm sure on everything I own...

Also. Looks like another 250g harvest

Sleeper7784

After an inspection of my Day 38 GSC plants I only found 2 leafs with mites on them... I removed the populated leafs and called her good for now. I know there's more in there but until I find more damaged leafs there's nothing else I can do.

To protect my Day 3 table of Cherry Pies that are in the same room, I mixed up some NimBioSys neem oil in a bowl, and used a cotton ball to wipe the leafs down. Hopefully this works. If not I'll have to close down the flower room, sterilize, and start over.

My biggest problem with my garden has been my harvest. I think I finally figured out that they're coming up so short under the 1k because of the 600w start during the first 35 days of flower.

For those of you that don't know.

I veg. 35 days under 400w Mh (600 dimmed to 400)

I flower the first 35 days under 600w Hps (1000 dimmed to 600)

The last 35 days under 1k Hps.

This transition from 600 - 1000 halfway thru flower does nothing for the weight and I have been wasting money running her at 1k.

Due to summer heat I can not run side by side 1ks, so I am now running side by side 600s. This should justify the 600w finishing numbers I've been getting and save me some pge.

Sleeper7784

Also to assist in an attempt to increased yield, I've increase the plant numbers from 5 per light to 6, and I'm designing a way to put some shelves in there around the perimeter of the room so I can catch some of the light coming off the tops of the bulbs.

Stadium/colosseum style!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
looking good in here sleep , was the 250g harvest exclusively GSC or was it a mix . I would think the yield was nice for the GSC . maybe that's just where she maxes out genetically :dunno:

catalyte

Veteran
good stuff.

it pays to experiment carefully with different types of grows and this thread shows ya got it down pretty good.

Love the DIY greenhouse :yes:

Sleeper7784

looking good in here sleep , was the 250g harvest exclusively GSC or was it a mix . I would think the yield was nice for the GSC . maybe that's just where she maxes out genetically :dunno:

Yeah it was exclusively GSC. I like running mono crops. :biggrin:

I know this, when I ran her 600w hps off a 600w hps 30day veg. harvest was 308g, when I ran her 1k off a 70 day t12 veg. I yielded 510g

Once I started doing this 35 day 600, 35 day 1k crap, both times came up 250gs

This is my last run for now with cookies. This batch will be 600w all the way thru., and some will the Cherry Pie coming behind it. We'll see the weight differences. Hopefully this winter I'll be able to run both lights at 1k.

I think the genetic max for my cut is .5g/watt

Sleeper7784

good stuff.

it pays to experiment carefully with different types of grows and this thread shows ya got it down pretty good.

Love the DIY greenhouse :yes:

Yes it does. I pride my self on personal experience. I'm just one of those guys that gets it and have a "you'll never know until you try attitude." If I want to do something I figure out how to do it and do it. Everything you see is on a budget. I'm as broke as it comes, but I prevail. I like to keep everything simple and clean as possible. K.I.S.S is the only way to keep your problems minimal and the smoke clean.

The green house is just something I threw together with some scrape wood laying around.

I had to come up with something because I have kids and if the county or someone should bother me, I can argue and prove that they don't have any access to it.

I do my best to stay compliant with county ordinances and keep the neighbors from tripping.

Not to mention where I live, caterpillars ravish buds in the late summer into fall. This is a sure fire why to end that problem.

All this is building up to the big show. So stay tuned...:biggrin: