What's new

California Orange x Bubbalicious & Calloway Blue grow by mellomel.

I

idoreallytry

u guys doing alright witht hese i need a fix give me some pics lol,,,peace

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
soon, soon, soon. Lights are out at the moment. But I did plan to take some more tomorrow. They have been on the monster bud now for a lil over 2 weeks. And wow, it has made all the difference( cheers to Benji for the recommendation :) )

Thanks for stopping by DD... Seen your beauty of a shot in the POTM of the humming bird. I don't need to tell you that it's stunning. But I just did, lol... Good luck. I knew I should have read the whole thread before nominating...

I

idoreallytry

lol,,,peace mel,,,just giving u some gruff,,,later can't wait for some pics

mellomel

ICMag Donor
I know, I've figured out you are a bit of a joker who likes to make people laugh.There Needs to be more light hearted peeps like you- be a better/funnier world.
TTYL~Peace... :)

I

idoreallytry

yeah for real i have seen a few on here that are just a bit rude and think that they have to tkae everything so serious if its not bothering my safety or security then i am not bothered by it,, i have been the joker my whole life i would rather say it with a smile and a laugh than anything ya know,,,i am lucky to have met u and ur's (and not like ur not the man shaun, or that she owns u, but if we are anyway the same maybe both statements are true lol,,because if u were a fly on the wall in my house geesh, u would see y i have to be in such good humor lol),,
been slackin lately but now back in order, and trying to get caught up on all my pals grows and get mine documented again,,u see i am back to being super activity man lol,,peace guys

mellomel

ICMag Donor
I know all to well what you mean. The thing is we don't have to be flie's on walls to know that eventually everyone gets stressed in there life more than once. It's all how you deal with it and take it in your stride. Good idea to keep negeative peeps out of your life. Much more peaceful then. Thats the prob I have- Too many peeps are negative and they bring you down fast...I am a sucker when it comes to helping peeps to and get teated like a door mat from alot of supposed friends/family.
Ahh...deep breath...feel that positive enrgy fill your soul up with life and just SMILE @ them :) after all your in control of your own...

I

idoreallytry

have a good night? right? or is it still daytime threre?,,,peace

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Night, well early morn so I am off to bed before the kids wake up, lol. Night, night Ido, it's been good chattin' to you like always. Peace buddy... ;)

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah mel i swear by Monsta Bud been using it for 15 years 100% organic flowering additve makes the calyxs swell and pour with resin, lately ive just been using Monsta Bud no nutes during flowering and i notice a huge difference in taste and final product buds almost taste like they are grown outdoors..!!!

I

idoreallytry

hey all hows my aussie friends tonight,,,
Benji it must be good becuz u guys buds look terrific,,,peace bro

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Hey Benji, thats a frikkin good idea about just pumping 'em with the monster bud. I would never have thought of that. Good money saver to. You just keep coming with those good idea's dont ya? LOL...Have to have a word with Shaun and see what he thinks. THANKYOU;)

Hello Ido...It's good over here, spring is in the air...Can't wait for summer, although the ladies won't really enjoy it. They didn't last year and ended up taking over our aircon. Prepared this year. The plants have their own airconditioner now, heehee. Mind you in oz we have a lot of electricity blackouts in summer-that won't be to welcoming...
Take care my friend :)

I

idoreallytry

Hey Benji, thats a frikkin good idea about just pumping 'em with the monster bud. I would never have thought of that. Good money saver to. You just keep coming with those good idea's dont ya? LOL...Have to have a word with Shaun and see what he thinks. THANKYOU;)

Hello Ido...It's good over here, spring is in the air...Can't wait for summer, although the ladies won't really enjoy it. They didn't last year and ended up taking over our aircon. Prepared this year. The plants have their own airconditioner now, heehee. Mind you in oz we have a lot of electricity blackouts in summer-that won't be to welcoming...
Take care my friend :)

that sux aboutt he electricity i have only had the lights go out once during lights on since i been growin,,,knock on wood ,,,well i hope the spring is a lot niceer for ya then,,,peace

mellomel

ICMag Donor
updated pics ;)

updated pics ;)

Hello to all. Took the girls out for some decent shots today. The california Oj x Bubblicious, I have one that smells like the old school bubblegum and one that smells like The sweetest Tangerines ever. They will probably need to be staked soon, so I will get on to that later this week. I am really, really impressed with these....

But I have to say that these Callaways have surprised me. I think they are just wickedly sensational. The smell that is coming from them has changed DRAMATICALLY. They used to smell rather shockingly like bad BO. But now they smell so frikkin BEAUTIFUL. It is really hard to explain. Kinda like berry bubblegum but not quite. There is a spicey smell in there that I just cant' put my finger on. It's not peppery though. I LURV them. One of them seems to be lagging behind. But the other is kicking ass. The fibres are so plump and juicy looking I just want to bite into them, lol.
I have started to water twice a day now as feel they need it cause the coco was drying out rather to fast. In the morn they just have ph'ed water(250-500 mls per plant) and then their usual 1.2ec nute feed at night.

GDawg- you are going to be over the moon with these babies once yours start flowering. Thank you so much for such a magnificent strain. I will be cloning these ladies for sure as they are real keepers :)

Forgot to mention with the California Oj-on one plant all the buds look the same except on 1 branch they seem to be forming differently than the rest of the bud sites. Kinda look like foxtails. I will point which pic it is; By the way, next time we are thinking of lollypopping them. To hard to get into amongst the fan leaves to get real good whole plant shots.

CALIFORNIA OJ X BUBBLICIOUS:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

CALLAWAY BLUE'S:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The weird forming bud site...

picture.php

Peace all and happy growing/smoking... TC and SS :)

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good mel, i love the smell coming from the cali o x bubblicious cant wait to be smokin that with you soon
keep up the great work hun, your apprenticeship is half over hehe

maxima32

hey mel max here checking in. your kids look stoney. I have been so busy with my chemdog thread and this last test harvest that i kinda put the callaways on the back burner. but they are doing fine under the flouresents just waiting to be viewed. i will be back in a day or so to give you a couple wallets to enjoy. If ya got time stop by my chemdog thread It would be great to have you. until then good karma and happy trails

oregon_guy

Mel and Shaun,
Those are looking great. I can almost sell that Orange X Bub from here. You guys are doing a superb job on these!!

Mel, I remember you mentioned before about using the FN nutes that they kind of all tasted and smelled the same. This last harvest, I flushed, flushed and flushed again with a total of 16 gallons pure water (2gallon pot) over a 2 week period and they turned out execellent with complete different aromas and taste. Just thought I would mention it if you happen to have any FN nutes left. I think a large long flush is the rule on the FN stuff.

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing those nice pics!!!

:joint:

I

idoreallytry

wax on wax off,,,mister miogi is doing good mel,,,way to teach shaun,,,peace

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks bro, mel learned quick i didn't have to show her much

Latest posts

Latest posts