What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

California Medicinal Grow 2010

DRwood

Yea I have grew Green Crack before it is my fav strain to grow it always yeilds greatly and is pretty easy to make super bomb with the right tlc .....There (in my opinion) isnt a better strain out there that ive seen....It was candy looking last year I think i might still have some pics of how it looked....I still have some of the bud but only mostly shake......

I got a question too......my little trees are developing spider webs on them...these are not spider mites just regular spider's webs....should i take thoes off or should i let them stay on and eat unwanted pests? Anyone?

DRwood

most of the ones in the pic that has 2 trenches are about 6 feet or taller, the one on top right is like 5 foot, still doin decent....All mine are atleast 4 foot 9 inches and growin still. Should do decent, bout to start using big bud and bud candy as well as 100% organic tea bloom...Im satisfied

DRwood

I will post more with close ups on surtin plants....they are pretty much all in bloom now. I cant wait to show you gusy the blackberry kush its lookin and smellin chronic

DRwood

this is a tester nug i bearly trimed im waiting till dries

this is a tester nug i bearly trimed im waiting till dries

017.jpg

S

Silky Johnson

Hey have you thought of using Air Pots on those big ones. Check them out on Youtube just type in Air Pots. I could only picture how big they could get!!!

Bulldog11

Veteran
I just read through your thread for the first time and let me say, good job. I did however notice that nobody answered your question about spider webs. If it is not mites like you said then spiders are a good thing. They don't harm your plants and they eat the bugs that do. If you get over run with webs, then that is more annoying that harmful, but at that point I would remove.

I noticed you had a harvested bud and I was wondering if it is mature or not? I am growing in the Bay Area and my nugs are a month away from being close to done. I have 56ish day flowering strains, which is pretty quick. Thanks for your time.

Latest posts

Latest posts