What's new

California Lightworks Solarstorm Trial

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
cjk, i assume that you did not use the UVB lighting since the .63 gpw only works out with the 620 watt total...

if you used the UVB let me know and the total would be .6 gpw...

but either way....

cjk

uvb was used so .6 is correct if you're wanting to include the uvb wattage in the calculation.

cjk

I've been using the 400w diamond series and it's been pretty good to me so far. I want to get a second one for my 4x4 area. When I told the guy at advanced I was thinking about throwing three in there he said it would be overkill.

day 27. bubblegum under the diamond series and some blackstars pointing sideways, and on the far right is some more blackstars

Diamond Series are working great for me as well in the veg room. I'm wanting to try out their new light....

cityworker

Is this not a site for enthusiasts? I appreciate any data that a manufacturer is willing to provide me for open interpretation.

Xarlan

If penetration is the issue, it seems canopy training like SCRoG is the way to go to compete with HID on yield.

pirgex

Did you ever use a Kill a watt on this panel? Or did you just use the stated power draw from the manufacturer to do your GPW calculations?

thanks