What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

California concentrate reviewer for theCCC420 checking in!

CCChase420

Hey what's up everyone, been so long since I've been on a vbulletin board, brings back some serious memories..looking forward to hanging out and chatting cannabis with everyone.

I'm also the California bho reviewer for theCCC420 on youtube (which is back, for anyone who watched back in the day). I just had my first review go up today, a GG4 live resin from Gold Coast.

Hopefully I can learn a lot more about extraction and purge tech here. I know the rough details but I'd like to expand my knowledge on it big time. I feel like that won't be a problem :headbange:

I'll stop rambling now..see you guys around!

-Chase

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
delighted the channels back up, the 2 lads are great, willgive your stuff ago, goodluck.