What's new

california advice and info needed!!!

harlem590

Hi I haven't been here in a while but am planning on moving from new york to somewhere in west la need any advice on good locations was tryna move near venice beach/culver city but really anywhere where medical cannabis(bulk) is plentiful and resourceful location in general I plan on moving around april any help is much appreciated

takkada

cali

cali

sana monica, ventura area is filled with cannabis medical shops , also the bay area by san fran. but really i think cali has the bomb in every county this weed county

Midnight

Veteran
Bring a suitcase of cash, you'll need it in that area, or practically any area of California for that matter.

abellguy

Hi I haven't been here in a while but am planning on moving from new york to somewhere in west la need any advice on good locations was tryna move near venice beach/culver city but really anywhere where medical cannabis(bulk) is plentiful and resourceful location in general I plan on moving around april any help is much appreciated

Venice Beach would be west LA but Culver City is more midtown LA. Living near the coast in CA costs more so you might to better in Culver City or maybe try somewhere like Anaheim in the OC. Once you live here MMJ is available everywhere, you wont have to go to far from your house no matter where you live unless your out in the sticks. Hope this helps.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Don't forget glorious Northern California! North of SF it gets cheaper to live, and growing is a way of life up here. But forget getting a job as a trimmer or whatever as a newby. You gotta have some local rep before you get work...

Avoid Clearlake (the city) it is filled with gang members and crime infested. Otherwise Lake County is cheap to live, as is anything up here except Humboldt - too many rich growers have already snapped up all the grow houses. Oakland has many problems also, the East Bay area seems to be descending into chaos and anarchy. 400 arrested there last night alone in the latest riots.

But there are problems everywhere, aren't there? Just gotta be careful wherever you go(grow)!

monkey5

Veteran
Payaso, Thank you for the heads up brother! All good information to know! I have not lived out in Cali. since 1987..then i lived outside La in Orange County! It will be good to be back for me..seeing old friends I know are still there! monkey5

Latest posts

Latest posts