What's new

Cali Rappers Halt Traffic

I

In~Plain~Site

Small things amuse small minds. 30 yr old "hardcore rappers." Really?

HAHAHAHA....THIS made me laugh...hard.

Not a well thought out plan for sure.

Hmmm, let's see...what does Cali need more of (besides smog & liberals)?

Wait!...I know!

405-traffic-los-angeles.jpg

ThizZ

How are you guys all calling them Rappers? get your news right guys it is making this thread look all jaded here is the vid look that the van and the guitar heck they're named Imperial Starz LMAO if that doesn't give it away that they aren't rappers then idk what to tell you guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFlf_wSbPo

Last edited:

TruthOrLie

Veteran
I don't really like rap in the first place. I certainly don't like rappers who hold up traffic to promote their crappy album. Park your van on the side of the road if you want attention.

This certainly falls into the lame shit category for trying to squeeze out 15 minutes of fame.

Couldn't agree more.

Yea, seriously. They would have gotten a lot more traffic to drive past and notice them than the couple hundred pissed off people parked/blocked in front of them.

And Thizz...

Rappers fuck up society.

Rock stars contribute.

I think that's how it goes, at least.

One Love 731

Veteran
I'm tired, sore and this shit is as stupid as AA, religion and 30 year old white boys rapping. Oh yeah, this is about 30 year old white boys rapping, fvck. Karma, One Love:ying:

ThizZ

Yea, seriously. They would have gotten a lot more traffic to drive past and notice them than the couple hundred pissed off people parked/blocked in front of them.

And Thizz...

Rappers fuck up society.

Rock stars contribute.

I think that's how it goes, at least.
I could care less about who contributes what, But They are a hip hop/Rock n Roll group. I didn't make them that, they chose to be that, I am just calling it what it is. There is nothing RAP about them. If U wanna make a rap hate thread go right ahead but to call these idiot "hip hop / ROCKnROLL / 30 year old white guys" .... , rappers is a plain out lie.

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
fucking idiots.

if i was there, i would have gotten out and just started fucking with them.
before i cleaned my car out im sure i could have balled up about 30-40 pieces of old mail or insurance documents or bank statements and tossed it at them. that would show em.

seriously though, i would have looked for shit in my car to throw at them.
i dont know if i could operate a vehicle that size but i would do my best to break in and slip the thing out of gear and push it with my car.
or i would just start pushing it with my car anyways, it's a piece of shit as it is so i dont care.

seriously i would just fuck with them.

who does stuff like that?
i've been in traffic driving hectically but safely towards an interview i only had 3-4 minutes of time to get to and been stuck behind school buses, old people, teen drivers, people texting, rigs, accidents & traffic cops diverting traffic, construction, etc., and that's stressful enough as it is.
i would probably lose it if i saw this.

i fucking HATE driving nowadays and all i want to do when i get in my car is be where i need to be asap and get on with my day. there's nothing cool about sitting in traffic.

just imagine that everyone within earshot of these clowns didn't like their music.

Latest posts

Latest posts