What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali-O

friendlyfriend

Veteran
The new strain on my wish list (and old school for a few people)happens to be Aeric's Cali-O clone. Any concrete info on it. I know its old skool and I think it was crossed with the right Ortega clone but I am in the dark about this one and would really love to give it a grow! If not his clone another Elite CaliO..... Whats the Deal? Any pics out there?

wickyd

I too would love the AE77 Clone

I too would love the AE77 Clone

I hear such wonderful things about it, I would really love to get my hands on that one!

Good Luck FriendlyFriend, and my your search bring you rewards!

wickyd

full time daddy
Veteran
2168cali-o-med.JPG

2168cali-o_1_-med.JPG

i dont know rack i hope so i have 2 of them :)

PNW_grown

Veteran
i have a buddy who offered me the ae77 clone. I guess i will pick it up if its so good! You guys probably hate me for coing in here and saying that too. well sorry :) anyone smoke it though yet? how is it?

wickyd

HAHAHA 00420, you're hillarious, what strains dont you have? let me know how orangy that cali-o turns out!

wickyd

full time daddy
Veteran
wickyd said:
HAHAHA 00420, you're hillarious, what strains dont you have? let me know how orangy that cali-o turns out!

wickyd

i will for sure wickyd

G

cali-o

cali-o

Looking forward to tying some frseh orange falvous. thanks for the info! sory about the thread misdirection ff.

Avid

PNW_grown said:
i have a buddy who offered me the ae77 clone. I guess i will pick it up if its so good! You guys probably hate me for coing in here and saying that too. well sorry :) anyone smoke it though yet? how is it?

Last edited:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
^^^
PNW has sent many members on this sight, me included, samples of his strains (Arts Blend in particular).... Chill out, and if you have beaf with PNW, take it up though a PM. Theres no need to air out your dirty laundry on the boads...

Sorry ff for sidetrackin your thread...

Lets get it back on track..

Cali-O- Ive grown out a couple diff seed varieties... Ive never had the chance at growin out the AE77 clone though... Its on my wish list :) I do have some Ae77 Cali-o x P19 in my current run, I hope i find a good mom that represents the Cali-0 side decently...

peace

Last edited:

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Uhh I am trying to compile information here about Cali-O from as many sources as possible..... please edit your posts if they have nothing to do with Cali-O. Please keep the this thread concise and on the topic :D thanks

thanks a bunch avid ;)

Last edited:

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
sup y'all

sup y'all

I was wondering about DP version of cali-o has anyone done it ? I have read mixed things about it... I already bought it but wasn't sure if it was worth the time and space to grow it... you know how it is, so many strains so lil' space and time... lol... thanks

G

I hear ya, I recieved 5 cali-O beans from a Friend here at IC. I'm thinking of starting them soon. I havent seen or heard much about these but if they are from DP they must be good.

Latest posts

Latest posts