What's new

Cali looking to legalize for 2016

sdd420

Veteran
You are forgetting that some people are locked up. (Sgtstadanko707 I got to a dr pay 75 bucks and grow 18 plants for my self. What do I need to vote to change.
I am happy the people of ca are smart enough to see this.)
Legalize it for everybody:smoke out: they can retroactively release the cannabis prisoners:party:
Peace and good buds for all sdd
Free Gypsy

You are forgetting that some people are locked up. (Sgtstadanko707 I got to a dr pay 75 bucks and grow 18 plants for my self. What do I need to vote to change.
I am happy the people of ca are smart enough to see this.)
Legalize it for everybody:smoke out: they can retroactively release the cannabis prisoners:party:
Peace and good buds for all sdd
Free Gypsy

If you are going to jail for weed in ca I sure you are just a little over the limits.
People get busted with hundreds of plants and crazy lbs of weed.
No one goes to jail for weed in ca unless you are being greedy.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
until people stop being arrested in ca for herb than we still have a ways to go. people are still being arrested for growing medically. FACT

ECtraveler

Veteran
No one goes to jail for weed in ca unless you are being greedy.

That is simply not true. I know for a fact there are medical growers with scripts being arrested every single week (in San Diego alone) despite being within limits. Even worse is that there are parents having their children taken away by child protection services for no other reason than they had plants on their property. Even if it's just a single flowering plant. Families are continuing to be destroyed on regular basis whether you're seeing it or not

808nokaoi

Colorado and Washington are basically on par with the first medical state now lol... Legalizing will flush out the mid-grade outdoor that is suddenly getting pushed in dispensaries as sun grown lol. Will force everyone to grow triple A insides or stop trying to profit off of cultivation.

I don't see them stopping us from personal grows and I will vote for it in 2016 and since it will be a presidential election year, it will pass.