What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali connection... avoid!

E

ej2012usa

Males are the only way you can POLLINATE 2 RANDOM STRAINS,,AND CREATE YOU OWN STRAIN.I BRED WHITE WIDOW, AND CANDY OG,,SMELLS REALLY NICE.

bamboogardner

Jedi Kush Hermies

Jedi Kush Hermies

Have two CC Jedi Kush very large plants in 200 gallon smarties in the garden with 18 other strains. The plants have been well cared for with coots mix dead on to Albrechts standards. Microbiology spot on with compost teas and organic nutes. Plants are very large, 10' plus.

Noticed today that both of them had hermied. Cut off many of the hermied branches, but plan to chop and drop and put in some of my spares that are growing in 10 gallon containers. They started flowering about beginning of August and were looking like beasts before the hermie thing. Just thought I would add a FYI to this thread. Very disappointed to say the least.

willostat

Did singles all fems of Louis XIII OG(my go to nug jar for the last few months), Grape Kush, Grape OG and they were all nanner free. My Boss Hogg on the other hand showed 3 single nanners when prefloweres first showed. I tore em off and now have my eye on it for more but so far 4 weeks later no more have shown. I did kill the clones I took off her though

B

bigganjabud

I wouldnt touch any of theyre gear due to bad reports and shit smoke samples and im from the uk

I was under the impression out of every pack my mate has grown hes only had 4 plants that havnt showed there dicks!! And he still loves there stuff

Some people eh?

bamboogardner

Chop and Drop - Garbage Cali Connection Seeds

Chop and Drop - Garbage Cali Connection Seeds

Here are some pictures before the chop and drop, and after with the replants. Luckily I had some spares in 10 gallon containers (not Cali Connection plants) but they will never get as big as the ones I chopped. Thanks Cali Connection. You cost me a lot of money and time on garbage Jedi Kush seeds that you knew were garbage and prone to hermi, but you still sold them. Never Again without a doubt. BTW, that was 2 plants out of 2 that hermied. All the rest you see in the picutre ARE NOT Cali Connection genetics and as is quite obvious, they are doing just fine as 10 to 12 footers. It's the genetics, nothing less and nothing more.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
3 years back, a buddy called me up, and told me he had a male Blackwater.
I'm all over the mendo purps breedings and planned on adding some blackwater.

I bred this male to 7 pure keeper females that never hermed on me.

All of the females grown from these 7 females X blackwater crosses hermed, from mild to severe.

I care less about late flower herming, but can't tolerate the early/self seeding herms.

The weed produced from said crosses were good to great.
Real tasty heavy hitters, but now have to breed away from the BW to clean them up.

The herming was BW's only down fall.
Not slamming the line, and know some fellow growers with pure BW females that are gems.
I just wasn't as lucky.

sorry about the herms...

I havent had any problems at all only great stuff from cc mainly into the original Sour OG release of AJ's x SFV F4. Never seen any herms on this line at all. Just huge nugs of golden lemon fuel stank. Crossed it to ak99, f2'd it, also x super lemon haze. Its my go to.

bamboogardner

Hello Folks. Update on Cali Connection Jedi Kush seeds. For obvious reasons I always have spares growing in 10 gallon pots just in case of problems in the large plant grow outdoors. I had two Jedi Kush that were just flowering too in the smaller pots, as were the last big ones I chopped and dropped. These were in different soil, so the soil needs to be eliminated as a problem.

Both of the spares had hermied just like the ones pictured. It is quite obvious that Jedi Kush Cali Connection seeds are Hermie Queens. 4 out of 4 reduces any argument that it was an isolated incident. Buyer Beware. Stay away from the Jedi Kush line of Cali Connection, if not all their products.

C

corygreen

Okay guys here is the problem I have recieved some beans 2015 at the cup from cali connect blue dream and strawberry OG and it seems to me they were beautiful plants but there has to be something not natural about there feminized seeds I hit my best females from the too strains stated with vaniluna pollen and I have not got one plant to make it pass atleast 3 weeks without it all a sudden just falls out and dies the stems just becomes limp as a noodle and the plants dies and I''m wondering what the hell they doing cause I hit other plants with the same pollen and they are beautiful rock hard nugs but I have not been successful with them feminzed cail con seeds can anyone tell me why Please I told my local dispensary to not ever try crossing cail con fems at all because of what I experience Dose anyone no why It keep happening ....

Goyakla

I wouldnt buy anything from Them..some bros grew some..What a mess , cant recall the strains but they were no good !

LostTribe

Premium user
I have recently heard rumor of swerve putting captain crip but not sure what all thats about exactly....I haven't had any hermie issues with the original sour og that was with the sfv III male that everyone supposedly says is bunk....I am on F3's of these and doing a new f4 batch right now that are about 2/3rds of the way done....nothing but dank lemon pinesol cleaner and fuel on these bad girls!

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Ogiesel getting her fade on
picture.php

C

corygreen

cali connect have some good strains so what everyone does but the point is there's many compliants as there are good reviews for a dam reason :moon: