What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cabinet Ninja is back at it. InHouse Genetics grow.

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
How are things, ICMagers. It's been a couple of years science I've had a safe spot to grow, but I've recently moved to a legal state! I'm not in the position to get my med card, so I'll be staying within the legal limit of 4 plants.

For this grow I'll be growing out some of the new crosses by InHouse Genetics. They're all fems. Not something I normally mess with, but again, I'd like to stay within the legal limit.

I've popped 1 of each of:
- Do-Lato (Gelato 41 x Dosido)
- OGKB 2.1 (OGKB x Dosido)
- Cookies n' Cream x Dosido
- Sunset Serbet x Dosido

They were all germinated on 11/01/16 and the seeds with taproots transplanted to jiffy pucks on 11/02/16.

I'll be growing them out in a 4'x4' tent with 600w sealed hood. They'll be grown in coco and fed the Lucas Formula with Blumats.

Hope you guys enjoy the show that's about to start!

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
They were all transplanted into solo cups today. I have them under my 600w CMH turned down to 50%.

W3e3nA6.jpg

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Bit of a belated update.

Here they were as of Nov 21st:
z6owY2U.jpg

I've since setup m Blumat watering system and the plant growth has been explosive. It's been really hands off since then.

Topped them all. The Cookies n Cream x Dosido must be OGKB dominant or something because it's way slower and stouter than the others.

Th Do-La-To is the tallest girl so far. Really nice purplish of the stems. Temps aren't dropping too low either.

Here they all are as of today, Dec 15th:
RuH6Kh7.jpg

Clockwise from top left its: OGKB 2.1, Do-La-To, Sunset Serbet x Dosido, Cookies n Cream x Dosido.

The roots just LOVE the Blumats. They're growing up out of the surface of the soil, it's crazy.

NwT5L8y.jpg

They'll be going in their final 3gal smart pots soon and then vegged until they fill the tent nicely before being flipped.

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
It's "Black Magic" coco and perlite from Home Depot. Pre washed apparently. I didn't do anything to it other than transplant seedlings with jiffy puck straight into it and theyve been doing fine every since.

I waited a little too long before their first full strength feeding which stunted them when they had 3 nodes or so, but full strength feeding sorted it out quickly enough.

do u have have anymore pics u could post? would like to see them each individually... are they all indica dominate plants?

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Yes, sorry for the massive gap in photos.

Plant.s were flipped on Jan 1st, so are just about to hit 5 weeks of flowering.

The Do-Lato is by far the tallest/stretchiest plant by far. Very vine like with lots of smaller bud clusters along the branches. Buds are still light but the pistils are fairly long. even with topping it's easily aproaching 6' tall. 2 of the main buds are now growing higher than my hood which isnt ideal.

Next is the Sunset Sherb x Dosido. The branches are a lot stronger and buds are the fattest out of the lot. Smells cake-y and sweet. Really looking forward to seeing how this one fills out. It's taken well to topping and has 5 nice main colas forming.

The OGKB 2.1 is shorter still bit is filling nicely. Buds are less dense than the Sherbido and smells are more muted.

The Cookies & Cream x Dosido is the shortest of the lot. Slowest to veg/flower etx with almost no strecth waht so ever. Must be taking after the OGKB in the father. Way leafier than all of the others, but once the buds all fill out it'll have the bigget colas I think. Not sure if I'll be keeping this one as it's just waaaay tooo slow!

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Group shot. Clockwise from top right:
Do-Lato, C&CxDosido, OGKB 2.2, SSSxDosido
L2RJWRr.jpg

Cookies & Cream x Dosido:
dmpLox1.jpg

OGKB 2.1:
DK1njQo.jpg

Sunset Sherbet x Dosido:
Nd2fozo.jpg

Do-Lato:
RziRH3m.jpg

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Here they all are as of week 8. They've been given water for the past 3 days at 5.8ph and I intend to chop right at the end of week 9.

For my next round I was hoping to run the SSxDosido again but the cuttings I have to my friend didn't root for some reason. Never mind, he's vegging out 4 Forum Cuts for me, so that eases the pain a little.

Group shot:
e8a3ySu.jpg

Do-Lato:
YebGw1q.jpg

w5LORFQ.jpg

Sunset Sherbet x Dosido:
NOw3xbY.jpg

3OEd8pd.jpg

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Even though there are hardly any replies, I thought that I'd still post pictures and reults for my own records...

All plants came down on the 9th week. All were showing a really nice fade, the Do-Lato more so than the others. I did find 1 single male flower on a lower node of the OGKB 2.1 but none of the buds around it appear to have taken seed as it was so close to the chop.

They're all currently hung up and drying, I should have yield numbers early next week.

Do-Lato:
jCp6IyA.jpg

1kOhigt.jpg

cuKVRNR.jpg

Sunset Sherbet x Dosido:
E3B7RZV.jpg

fNbJCWP.jpg

jrockdro273

Even though there are hardly any replies, I thought that I'd still post pictures and reults for my own records...

All plants came down on the 9th week. All were showing a really nice fade, the Do-Lato more so than the others. I did find 1 single male flower on a lower node of the OGKB 2.1 but none of the buds around it appear to have taken seed as it was so close to the chop.

They're all currently hung up and drying, I should have yield numbers early next week.
Do-Lato:
View Image
View Image
View Image

Sunset Sherbet x Dosido:
View Image
View Image

Dude it looks amazing been wanting to run a dosido or ogkb but I haven't had luck in finding any seeds and where I'm at u can't find genetics other than online somewhere or if u know a person who knows a person hahah shit looks amazing

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
They've been hanging for a week now but still not getting stem snaps, so hopefully another day or two. Drying temps are ~50% rh and ~70f. Not the perfect 60/60 range, but close enough.

Once i get their final manicure done, I'll be sure to flood you guys with dry nug shots as well as final yields. Then over the next few weeks and me and the Mrs get stuck into the nugs, I'll write up some smoke reports as well!

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Plants are manicured, in jars and weighed. I ended up with way more larf and popcorn than I anticipated, but it'll all get turned into bubblehash, so no waste!

Sunset Sherbet x Dosido = 103.1g/3.63oz
Do-Lato = 97.6g/3.44oz
OGKB 2.1 = 64.9g/2.28oz
Cookies & Cream x Dosido = 55g/1.94oz

320.6g/11.3oz in total with a carrier bag full of trim to be made into yummy hash! I'm stoked as hell to get over 0.5g/w.

Dry trim/larf = 96.7g
Wet trim = 233.5

The wet trim would weigh ~58g if dry. Only really writing this for reference to be able to work out a rough yield when I make my bubble hash. I'll be doing that over the next week or so and then update the thread with the hash photos, bud shots and some smoke reports!

For next round, I'm picking up 4 vegged cuts of the forum cut from a friend and will get them in the tent as soon as I get them. Should be fun ;)

Last edited:

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Made some bubble today with the fresh frozen and dry trim that was also frozen. Not sure on the final weigts yet as its still drying but it's the most bubblehash ive ever made and its super sticky and smells divine. The water was a crazy purple but the glands are the usual blonde colour.