What's new

CA plant numbers confusion

nephilthim

it's a joke waiting for sb420 to get tossed by the supreme court with an unconstitutional ruling. fuck you a.s.a. in the mean while for having the case depublished.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
increase plant count how?

Your Dr can write an exception for however many plants they deem necessary--
I told mine that I only grow outside, one time a year...and 6 plants doesn't do it for me-- She made a note on my Recommendation that says I can have 12 Mature, and 2 pounds--

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Six mature, for me, is plenty as a single patient.

My issue, again, is with the immature numbers. In all reality, I'm going to need the ability to have 40-80 seedlings/mums/clones. If not, it's going to take me 20 years to find the strains that are most appropriate for me.

No more legislation, without proper representation! The laws governing our use of cannabis should not be created by people who don't understand the issue.

D

DMXAK47

when i went to the dr he told me 6 mature and 12 young plants. also he told me if i ever need to raise the # of plants that he could see him so he could recomend more for free. he told me 16 or 24 or 36 right after he was done explaining everything to me.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Mine is

30 plants/ 3 lbs

talk to your doc,

still I am confused on the mature/immature stuff as well.

For myself I am simply looking at anything with a root system goes towards my plant count and be thankful for a 30 plant count and use it as best I can.

peacenik

I grow as much as my space, resources & health allow. My doc said to grow as much as I want, there's really no limits unless the voters change Prop 215. He advised starting a cooperative if you are a patient & caregiver for others.
So we have 32 plants outdoors for 5 patients this year. Enought to last all year without being stingy. Plus being able to help fellow patients with tinctures, hash & medibles, it all works out for us all. Last year, with all the smoke from local fires, it took 48 plants to do the job as they stayed so small.

Latest posts

Latest posts