What's new

C99 x Super Silver Haze

{Lotus}

nexus said:

good god I love this man..lol joking..But on a serious note beautiful buds..I could only imagine what those buds hold on the inside...A cavern of diamonds..and the smell forget about it...Nice job bro..

Peace :joint:

G

RIGHT ON NEXUS!

RIGHT ON NEXUS!

Great job! Thanks for all the pics and report...

PEACE :joint:

solo

G

neptune is going to do a grow of this ssh x c99

looking foward to his pleasure in the new year!

peace ... nexus

Lovely plant you go there, your work is brilliant!!

If you ever wana knock out some of these seeds, Ill take some without a second thought. Let me know Bro!!

GL

mtnjohn

Veteran
nexus..................man those buds are FAT..thats all i can say is FAT
very, very nice work
mj

btw , did i mention that your buds are FAT

G

hey plant lovers ... thx for bumping this up!

SSH X C99 is devastating! ... she will knock you on your ass with potency ... i'm giving these away for free to skilled test growers with wattage, but you have to get on it ASAP & post results! i have grow tips on her .. she is hardy and sturdy , so PM if you think you can take a whack at her ...

~peace~nexus~

G

Wow i cant believe i missed this thread, seriously Nice work! I think it may have been mentioned but those are fat!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
wow... very nice bud pics!
I'll buy some C99 on next visit to 'dam!
:joint: smoke safe!

nexus said:
hey plant lovers ... thx for bumping this up!

SSH X C99 is devastating! ... she will knock you on your ass with potency ... i'm giving these away for free to skilled test growers with wattage, but you have to get on it ASAP & post results! i have grow tips on her .. she is hardy and sturdy , so PM if you think you can take a whack at her ...

~peace~nexus~
Those girls look sweet! I would love to do a test grow for you if you would like to see what they will do under the sun? I am here on cali's central coast. Sorry tried to PM but it would not work on the user name NEXUS?

Nexus man what happened to ya
Your account is gone as soon as you posted the last message
Cant contact you but still would love to do a test grow bro
Get back on and PM me.

somoz

Veteran
nice cross you made there nexus....sorry to see your account deactivated but sometimes we gotta start over to say the least.....if you pop back around, could you comment on the phenotypical variation within the seeds you produced......

would love to see a bag of these run out and the different phenos that were produced......if anyone's runnin em holla!

laer on bro
moz

Nept

when u gonna be back nexus, shots are looking really good. how have they been doing for you outside? whats the finish times and such.
im always looking to change my mind about C99 man. i cant speak for the lines possibility in crosses either. Growing out a few F3s is no indication to the lines capability, i know this now. but what i had i wasnt impressed with. I did like it enough to search it out for this year, my mind isnt made up so easily, but from what i tried it led me to believe its over rated, hyped, or w/e ya want to call it.

G

hey gentlemen ... i'm back (sorry, but i spook easily & i hope understanding prevails) so far Neptune is the only other person in the world to have these genetics & i do wish him the very best & hope he shares his results with us ... i just can not send seeds out through the mail (better safe then sorry) I'm planning on attending many festivals through out the spring, summer, & fall culminating with the NYS harvest festival, so anyone individual interested in this spectacular cross, should seek me out in the flesh & i will be very generous with the seed ... not trying to yank any chains

peace ... nexus

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Would love to see them grown outside, if you are still giving away them I have the ultimate in wattage.. its called Fusion baby!

Been looking for a good C99 derivative, realy want to get a grow done outside with one, dont know if this one would finish where I am though, gets cold and rainy somtimes once October hits.

Latest posts

Latest posts