What's new

C99 x Grape Romulan

G

guest5703

looks sick Zoo, I gotta ask tho, on those last two pics I see some leaf issues....is that tmv???? thrips?? Cant wait to see the final flowering ladies!

Z

Zoolander

I got water on them Cali when I fed them but TMV can lurk anytime but I've flowered and vegged plants with it and they came out fine so I don't worry much about it

Bill it's Grape Romulan

Z

Zoolander

Some new shots , Still2big they will be for sale but out of respect for this site I don't want to name drop .

and the ufo's I start them under before the move to the T5's

F

Four2Zero

Very nice Zoo. Should be a really nice cross.

Hey did you ever finish the Bubbashine x SR 71 Purple Kush from the previous run? I luckily ended up with some of these seeds. Im looking forward to growing them out. Ill be pulling up a chair for this grow and hope to see your Bubbashine x SR 71 Purple Kush too.

peace :rasta:

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great so far! I'll be following closely for this, gotta see what she brings to the table in a cross. Any chance you could post a few pics of both parents in veg at some point so we can compare plant structures between the parents and offspring as they grow up?
Bummer news on my first run of the grom. two seeds total. i pollinated well, after talking to our buddy who had the same issue this year, i'm thinking it was high temps that spoiled things. Gotta say though, for being unflushed, and slowed for vigor from pollination the Grom is some tasty grape, nice up high too! best wishes on your Gromerella's zoo,
RM

Z

Zoolander

Thanx guys , I'm gonna find a mom or 3 and gets some cuts to friends to test and if anythings shines I'm gonna try to get some nice cuts to a few clubs

tokinblackguy

nice cross Zoo, seems we think alike. these should yield quite nicely for you if they are anything like the parents. looks like everyone that is in the know is after that GROM. which would you say has the more "up" sativa like high, c-99 or grom and what was your goal in making this cross?

Z

Zoolander

Today , I've held light on the food trying to slow them down but they are fast