What's new

c99 F2 Budshot Gallery

G

Ive got a few C99 girls from Apollo11 and I was wondering on what day did you harvest? My girls look exactly like your does throughout the flowering stages.

G

Okie grown - Hey buddy, that cross you have sounds interesting. Whatever happened with that "big hand" Jock of yours? Right now I have PPP, JH and Skunk in flower, having just harvested the c99 and Heaven's Horn.

LeeroyJackson - Thanks... they are mighty tasty! This is my first c99, and I was very happy with the yield and smell. Very, very pineapple and just as sticky as she smells. I have 10 clones of her right now... if that says anything :)

Caprichoso - Thanks, glad you like them!

tokinafaty420 - I actually did a staged harvest with the main colas taken on Day 53 of flower and the rest harvested on day 60. They could have gone longer... I only had around 20% amber trichs.

Here are some shots of the c99 harvest:

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

G

Well that was certainly a journey!
Very nice work! Thanks for sharing!
I have some SC99 in my collection I am anticipating with interest!
Looks like a few seeds I see in that last pic, were they mature, and what was the poppa?
Great job for sure!

:cool:

Last edited:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Abby you rocked that C99. I just tried to sprout some SC99, but of the 4 I had none popped. So it looks like I'll be trying the FruitBowl or Blue Mystic for this next run.

GreatLakes THC

Dr. D

Veteran
Lookin good

Lookin good

Abby ,I got 2 cuttings of the cindy a flowered them but they just didnt seem to do anything Iv binned one of them and im thinkin of doin the same with the other which is in the greenhouse, yours look awesome.peace