What's new

C99 Bx and OTM.

the gnome

Veteran
are the buds airy? or...?
i have 4 tse fly(C99 x Chem 4) from seed running atm @43 days and they really stacked on the weight in the early 30 day range.
all with rock hard golf ball nugs
mosca has a very good C99 genetics to work with.
anything his C99 touches turns golden :joint:

mack 10

Veteran
^^don't think its Chem #4 I think its c4 by Chimera crossed to the C99 by Mosca.
Airy buds? nope these are all chunk and at least 2-3 weeks to go(gonna chop around 58+ depending on ripeness.
mack.

mack 10

Veteran
C99 bx. couple of different pheno's.
picture.php

the gnome

Veteran
looking top shelf there mack.
are ya close to 58 days.
so how's the aroma coming off those ladies
does it smell like a fruit salad in the room :D

^^don't think its Chem #4 I think its c4 by Chimera crossed to the C99 by Mosca.
Airy buds? nope these are all chunk and at least 2-3 weeks to go(gonna chop around 58+ depending on ripeness.
mack.

I missed the Chimera C4 part.
I'll have to investigate whats in it, whatever it is it works quite well with mosca's C99

mack 10

Veteran
1st C99 bx chopped down, the next pheno is also nearly done, just a few more days.
Can't wait to smoke some up!
mack.

mack 10

Veteran
Here's my final report, Bud's have been cured and smoked up! :mad:)
First off I grew c99 from female seeds when they first released it,
x2 packs and I was impressed. Cindy has a very nice up happy high(when cut at the right time) it usually has very sativa thin leaves with big buds with a pinapple or grapefruit aroma.
Which brings us to Mosca's Bx, It didn't grow like a typical c99 more of an indica hybrid version. I wasn't impressed. Only one pheno was worthwhile it had a more rotten fruit/skunky tone.
Maybe I was just unlucky with the beans I got? but there where no keepers in this pack.
To be honest it wasn't a patch on the Female seeds version.
(in my experience)
:ying:sorry Mosca, but that's just how it was.
C99 bx 5/10

However, you might like it? I didn't.
Peace out.
mack.