What's new

C8 seeking gems!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This time I wanted to just divert dramatically from the mainstream we are seeing lately. I want some throwback and some wild shit popping around here. So i decided to pop some random seeds and see what happens!

My lady and I would love some cbd flavory herb to puff so we are going to try out cbd crews “ therapy “. I love all karma gear and want some cheesy funk so i had to pop an ODB. I also popped the 2008 cannabis cup winner from Barneys, Utopia haze. I was a judge at that cup and i didnt vote for it but remember loving the smoke and of course the experience so i figured why not. Now i wanted to go indica dom land race stuff so i popped a sensi hindu kush. Beyond that two unusual ones from afghan selections, bahrak and rustam kush. I cant wait to see wtf is up with these indoors in dwc. I also popped an ace snow moon as well! Stoked to see what pops up! Look at the size of the afghan beans? What!? I had to score and even slice a cut into that rustam beast. I have one more of each thank goodness haha
picture.php

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That damn huge rustam had some issues w that giant shell so it didnt make it. More surprising is BOTH cbd seeds didnt come up either and popped perfectly fine. Some of the time i blame myself for popping them into rockwool to start(have to). However, most have no problem with it at all. I have one more rustam and three more of the cbd so ill try to pop them all. Might as well while im at it. I took a knife and scored/slit some spots on the rustam, hopefully this will make it easier for it to pull in moisture and pop open successfully.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting selection mate.
Would love to keep an eye on this.

I have loads of og cuts, sour cuts from karma, cookie stuff and whatnot, i just want something unique and new. Kush originated from the same region as those afghan selections. I have a strong feeling very few have ran those beans indoors, even fewer in dwc. Stoked to see what comes out of such a weird bunch :)

Fronk

I have loads of og cuts, sour cuts from karma, cookie stuff and whatnot, i just want something unique and new. Kush originated from the same region as those afghan selections. I have a strong feeling very few have ran those beans indoors, even fewer in dwc. Stoked to see what comes out of such a weird bunch :)

Mate, love it!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Baharak - Afghan seed selection
picture.php

Hindu Kush - Sensi seeds
picture.php

Snow Moon - Ace
picture.php

Therapy - Cbd crew
picture.php

Utopia Haze - Barneys
picture.php

ODB was a male :(

All of these at approx 28 days.
Neither Rustam popped. I decided to pop my last Baharak seed as well and it was a herm.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The second baharak was hermy too. A damn shame. 2/2 females turned herm :(