What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C4DD, Taking the line forward...Discussion.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks eyesdown, I thought i should try and cover all the bases whilst i was working on the C4DD... and yes it is interesting to see the two ends of the scale with the D and 4 whist having the F2s which should vary all the way inbetween..
Check out the C4DDD thread if you want to see some odd results so far... early days yet though

VG.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
7BF89DFD-FAF3-435B-8396-7C7D88C2AB89.jpeg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi starcrash, did you mean to post that pic here?? presumably it is the cut you were gifted as Chem D? if so, i can't really tell you anything new.. it looks kind of like the D, the marbling is there but it doesn't look like a classic 'D" pattern - although it does vary with nutrition of the soil etc. The structure, again, is D like but doesn't look quite as branchy as i would expect. My advice is to run it and see if you like to smoke it.
VG