What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C46 passes senate... any no one says fuck all about it

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
I don't know the exact details of the ACMPR home grow, but I'll bet dollars to donuts it's exactly the same - when you registered for the MMAR there was a box you had to check (CONSENT) to allow HC to communicate info regarding your license status to the RCMP or other police services in case f inquiry. Without checking that box, HC could NOT share info re: your file.

HC, your Dr, hospitals- anybody considered Health Care in Canada are FORBIDDEN from sharing your private health info by default, it's the fucking law Gomer. I've seen the college of physicians get entry warrants to go and seize entire files in Doctors offices that are not being correctly protected. This info is the highest sanctuary on the land- it's your info and nobody else can have access without your consent - it can't be admitted to court, it can't be given to the police- it if it- you are in for a HUGE payout.

The notion that police are going to start searching a made up database of growers who have licences or have even applied, it just plain ignorant. Trout, once again, you're clueless to reality.

Switcher (May 2018 lol), ask around. You have no idea what you are talking about or who you are talking to. I've been in the game too long kiddo.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Elmer? You talking to yourself?
Not my 1st Rodeo son! Everyone thinks that someone's join date is indicative of knowledge??

The measure of a man's intelligence is not commensurate with the amount of acronyms at the end of his name!

fatigues

Veteran
Smoking dope can make you paranoid; growing it can make you justifiably paranoid. That's an internal gut check; a source for contemplating many unpleasant things.

While those fears may sound - and feel - quite persuasive, the logic that Chimera offers as a tonic is legally correct. You may not like the way he has said it, but he's not wrong.

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Not my 1st Rodeo son! Everyone thinks that someone's join date is indicative of knowledge??

The measure of a man's intelligence is not commensurate with the amount of acronyms at the end of his name!

If you come in late to the party and start insulting people from a position of ignorance - like you are some straight up G, you're gonna get a little attitude back at ya.

You see some acronyms somewhere?

Still waiting for a cogent, accurate response. Seems nothing factual is coming...

Fatigues; always a pleasure.

Cheers,
-C

yahooman

If you come in late to the party and start insulting people from a position of ignorance - like you are some straight up G, you're gonna get a little attitude back at ya.

You see some acronyms somewhere?

Still waiting for a cogent, accurate response. Seems nothing factual is coming...

Fatigues; always a pleasure.

Cheers,
-C

i didnt take his comment as insulting at all,everything someone says that you disagree with is insulting to you,but you have no problem insulting others for no reason.you remind me of my dad....think your better than everyone....loosen up dude

beanja

man that bill really sucks ... how much is 2 ng in bloodstream anyways ? i thought there were too many amendments and bill was goin back to house for debate?

Chimera when those gsc s2" s gonna be ready ?

Gmack

House accepted some amendments and rejected I think 12. Sent it back to the senate and they just rubber stamped it with no more fighting for the purposed amendments. It received royal accent at the same time as c45. If your a regular user your always over 2ng. Depending on how much you use it could be a very long time for your levels to get below 2ng.

beanja

so what your saying is i cant stay up late puffing and expect to drive to work in AM .... wtf is this country comin to.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
the really scary part of c 46 is the part where they can essentially pull you over for absolutely NO reason at all other than to randomly collect a sample from you. that feels pretty fucking unconstitutional to me.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
CANADA%2BWEED%25281%2529.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

troutman

Seed Whore
This is good news for those who were charged with simple possession.

Goodale’s office said once Bill C-45 is enacted, the government will examine how to make things fairer for individuals who have been previously convicted for minor possession offences, adding that it’s committed to reforming the pardons system.

“Inaccessible pardons can be a significant barrier to good employment as many positions require criminal record checks. We want to ensure that the waiting period, fee and purpose of the program are fair, proportionate and productive,” said a spokesperson for Goodale.
From here:

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...riminal-records-for-marijuana-possession.html

Limeygreen

Veteran
To be honest most cops aren't dicks, don't admit to anything you don't think you should and be polite just like with most people in your daily life and you should be ok.

The first person who starts making national news because they are suing for loss of income due to loss of license will definitely shake a lot of people up.

If I were to guess, I would say 90% or higher of police will simply see if you're driving erratic or unsafe etc and wait to pull you over, I may be wrong but generally speaking when there is a risk of getting something overturned in court, a lot of cops try not to get involved especially when not fully proven. If you're hotboxing your car good luck to ya.

Latest posts

Latest posts