What's new

C2CC Photo Dump

Norcal Crypt

:wave: Hey whats up!! Decided to start a new thread for all the nice genetics that i have been lucky enough to come across, grow and enjoy. Anyone can post up their pics here. So if you want to share some of your faves post up. I brought the :lurk: :woohoo:

First up we got a lovely White Widow that i came across thanks to a friend of mine. This is my first run with her and should be nice to see how she turns out.

Another new addition to my room is a nice bubba kush girly. I am likin this one more and more everyday.

The next girl i have here is Blowfish. I have had her for a while but haven't flowered her out til now. Boy have i been missin out ... :yummy:

WOOOOOOOT

WOOOOOOOT

majo props on the work bro and that WW gonna be one for the ages speaking of which here are some shots of my chocolate trips one of my favs

here is a full pic of a funky one i had the pleasure of smoking pure solar hits of last harvest

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pix Norcal :) and Chili :headbange

here ´s my Blowfish

5747SSC_2019.JPG

5747bf_chop.JPG

have fun & keep it green :smoke:

Fj

Norcal Crypt

Tribal , Chili, and fjällhöga all beautiful shots. Fjällhöga nice lookin Blowfish... do I know you? JK Glad to see you are still around. Tribal workin that CT like a pimp to hoes. Chili as usual comin through with some of that Crypt.... you got that babe dialed. Oh and the pics ... stellar. Oh Chili one more thing .. :moon: LOL all one love bro. :woohoo:

Norcal Crypt

Powerhouse

Powerhouse

Powerhouse

Damn Chili you were right about this PH she is lookin dank right now i can't wait to fire up some of this when its done. :joint:

408118th_Powerhouse.jpg

408118th_Powerhouse_4_.jpg
408118th_Powerhouse_2_.jpg

408118th_Powerhouse_1_.jpg
:canabis:

Shmokin those are some hot pics ya got there. Nice cones on all them pups.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wootness! The pH is looking wicked norcal! Just look at the frost coating!!! Couldnt really go wrong with the parents. Real cool pictures from everyone.

G

Omg, don't stop. This is my favorite kind of thread... no one wants to cuddle once the doggin' is done.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's another of the best producing, and all around favorites. Flavorful, potent and has very respectable yields. Bubba Dutch's SSH pheno.

J-Roc

NORCAL!
dude!
awesome shots!
mexi
i wish i had a blue brick wall for background!

seriously norcal amazing work.
k+ for you

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MADNESS

MADNESS

this is slowly spreading thru the cali med cut scene. give her a try if you have the chance! the first pics are organic, grown by a bro:

and some of my hydro:

Last edited:

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
> - Great budshots in here and a cool thread revival - <

> - Great budshots in here and a cool thread revival - <

this is FMS Maroc organic outdoor.

Piff

Damn those Marocs are looking sick. I had a bunch of them growing a few seasons ago outdoors and they got chopped harvested and stolen from me. They were amazing plants and I really wanted to smoke them. How does she smell/smoke?

Bagster

Hamp...Where have you been bro??? U should stop by the c2cc thread soon and drop some pics on the thread.

TicalionStalion

bagster, remember me?? are any of the old C2CC crew still posting around here? I need to get in touch with you all! big time!! fingers crossed fellas.