What's new

C-Weed

rykus

I thought sea level was one cut, a very orange narrow leaf with intense sugar, large flowers and a bit mould prone, but end of August finisher(earlier in a small container)

And sea warp was a sea level time warp cross released at the same time as pine warp...

Both less desirable than the parents, well pine berry already wasn't that nice...

I like sea level, very nice cut!

prairiefarmer

Sea warp is not a great smoke at all.

Bleh.

So much better around....

But its great for crossing with other stains to get earlier finishers in northern climates outdoor.Tried sea dragon which was tasty and potent.Red dragon x seawarp and it finishes mid sept.Rock hard buds no mold or PM

rykus

Got some sea warp the other day... Definitely not sealevel.... Darker and less frosty, not a special smell...I'd say middle road of local OD. I like the pure sea level and pure Timewarp any day over the cross.

Probably the timewarp's rot resistance coming through for ya prairie farmer...sealevel gets huge early but always was cut due to rot for me ... Flowers are huge and almost no leaf though at end of August.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
I got couple seeds years ago, and i should admit the "seawarp" was nothing special imo!

Also heard the ben johnson is a freeze cross ... But no doubt on freeze, she pact a strong stone. Almost lethargic

mazar_man

Couple of C-Weed cuts done indoors for shits &giggles.. 47 days and could easily have chopped it at 41. Really nice chunky, dense nugs.. only puffed a few joints of this cut still so can't comment much on effects. Seems like a good daytime mood lifter so far for me. Gonna say it is nicest early outdoor that has crossed my path to date though.

rykus

Thats too dark to be sea level... maybe sea warp as the nugs look slightly more dark and solid, but the real sea level is full NLD, very pale and light with huge almost leafless flowers... very very sweet and light... have flowered her inside and grown out to Bx 4 in seed to the original cut...

mazar_man

Not saying that one is sea level, pretty positive it is c-weed / c-warp though. Bit overfed as the super quick finish time caught me a bit off guard.